Cyano/1-T Tren after L-lmg/Epi alright to run?

D

Died4nothing

Awards
I am about to finish up a 4 week cycle of l-lmg and epistane. I was thinking of running another 4 week cycle of cyanostane and 1-T tren. I got alot of bloating from the lmg so will be running foremestane with it. Question is I already ran 4 weeks on the lmg/epi and was wondering if another 4 weeks of 1-T Tren/Cyano would be to much. Also in the Cyano bottle I have it also has 20mg DHB
5MG Bioperine.
The dosage is taken 3 a day. I was wondering if there would be any bad interactions with previous stack or in present stack. I have read while researching that Cynostane features an alteration of the superdrol compound, with a cyano bond instead of the 2a methyl superdrol bond. From what I have read, superdrol was pretty strong so I want to be safe as possible if I am going to run this. I also read it is the same thing as monsterdrol xt. Wich I know they took off market. Anyway question is would it be safe for me to run 1-T tren/cyano,BHB,Bioprene for 4 weeks after I have already 4 weeks of epi/lmg? My pct will be..On cycle will be CEL cycle assist,Formestane, EFA's 3,6&9's, ON's Opti-Men Multi
Nolva 20/20/20/10/10
Lean Extreme
Foremestane starting at 2nd stack and running till end of Nolva
Silver Bullet PCT
6 Bromodione 25mg
DIM (diindolymethane) 50 mg
Agaricus Bisporus 175 mg
4',7 Dihydroxyisoflvone 75mg
Bioprene 5mg
LIVER CLEANSE
Milk Thistle 100mg
Grape Seed Extract 50mg.......If there is anything I am missing, please chyme in. Thanks

bashman

bashman

Awards
  • Established
I am about to finish up a 4 week cycle of l-lmg and epistane. I was thinking of running another 4 week cycle of cyanostane and 1-T tren. I got alot of bloating from the lmg so will be running foremestane with it. Question is I already ran 4 weeks on the lmg/epi and was wondering if another 4 weeks of 1-T Tren/Cyano would be to much. Also in the Cyano bottle I have it also has 20mg DHB
5MG Bioperine.
The dosage is taken 3 a day. I was wondering if there would be any bad interactions with previous stack or in present stack. I have read while researching that Cynostane features an alteration of the superdrol compound, with a cyano bond instead of the 2a methyl superdrol bond. From what I have read, superdrol was pretty strong so I want to be safe as possible if I am going to run this. I also read it is the same thing as monsterdrol xt. Wich I know they took off market. Anyway question is would it be safe for me to run 1-T tren/cyano,BHB,Bioprene for 4 weeks after I have already 4 weeks of epi/lmg? My pct will be..On cycle will be CEL cycle assist,Formestane, EFA's 3,6&9's, ON's Opti-Men Multi
Nolva 20/20/20/10/10
Lean Extreme
Foremestane starting at 2nd stack and running till end of Nolva
Silver Bullet PCT
6 Bromodione 25mg
DIM (diindolymethane) 50 mg
Agaricus Bisporus 175 mg
4',7 Dihydroxyisoflvone 75mg
Bioprene 5mg
LIVER CLEANSE
Milk Thistle 100mg
Grape Seed Extract 50mg.......If there is anything I am missing, please chyme in. Thanks
Short answer before you hurt yourself is no, don't extend the cycle. Furthermore, cynostane does not contain the correct cyano compound, however monsterdrol xt does. It can be had in the UK for £25 a bottle if you know where to look.

Good to see you have a SERM in pct, I would hold off the formestane until week 4 if you really want to use it and this will avoid overlap with 6 Bromodione which is also an AI. You do not want to keep suppressing estrogen after cycle, you want it rise steadily under control and not skyrocket.