CVM ingredients

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I just looked at the listing of ingredients for CVM and I think it's a really good all around creatine product. I was just wondering why you choose to include CEE Malate as opposed to regular CEE HCL like most other products? How does it increased synergistic effect with CVM's other ingredients?

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
The reason for choosing CEEM was simply because many people like CEE, which is in our other products, while some like CEEM (as evidenced by how big of a seller Cellmass is).

We wanted to have a variety for individuals to choose from.

If you look closely at the ingredients of the product you will see that it is pretty much equivalant to 2 very popular creatine products rolled into one, which was also achieved by adding the CEEM into it.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I read ya' loud and clear. I was thinking that perhaps the malate was more favorable as was the malates of bi and tri creatine because of the less extracellular H2O retention, not that their is much with CEE to begin with, although some people have posted about water retention during a run of CEE. I just haven't anything about the malate version.

Wedgylx

Wedgylx

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
:dance: I liked the old version, can't wait to try the new formula

sly

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I will be ordering some tomorrow. Looking forward to trying it. I have used most of the other brands of similiar products. No-Explode, Superpump, V-12, Swole 1 and 2 and everything in between.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I will be ordering some tomorrow. Looking forward to trying it. I have used most of the other brands of similiar products. No-Explode, Superpump, V-12, Swole 1 and 2 and everything in between.
Let me know what you think. If you compare ingredients, taking CVM Xtreme should be very similiar to taking V12 or Swole V2 and Cell Mass together, at a much better price point. I generally dont like to do direct comparisons but that should give you an idea of what to expect.

sly

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Let me know what you think. If you compare ingredients, taking CVM Xtreme should be very similiar to taking V12 or Swole V2 and Cell Mass together, at a much better price point. I generally dont like to do direct comparisons but that should give you an idea of what to expect.
Will do.:thumbsup: