Cutting with RAD140 & GW501516...advice needed

Djames2016

Awards
First, let me mention what I have on hand:

RAD140
GW50156
SR9009 (undecided if I should run this during my cycle...any thoughts?)
Aromasin
Nolva
Clomid

I've been doing tons of research (lurked this board for years) and decided on starting a cutting cycle with RAD140 and GW. I know generally RAD140 is suggested for bulking but I've seen some great results for cutting a well. My biggest concern is that I had pubertal gyno that I got surgically removed about 5 years ago. Basically, the gland is still there. I know it's been said that SARMS don't aromatize into estrogen but I've heard some people with sensitivity should still be cautious. So I have some questions on how to properly run this:

1. I plan to do the cycle for 8 weeks. 15mg for the first week to see how it feels, and then increase to as high as 25 by the last week if I feel fine. Does this sound reasonable for cutting? I plan to do a 750 cal deficit.

2. Should Aromasin be held off until I feel anything possibly gyno related? Or would it be a good idea to start it right away since I have had gyno (thinking around 7mg EOD if I do that)?

3. I'm getting all types of conflicting information about the proper PCT for RAD140. Some say do a "mini PCT" and some say to do a full PCT for an 8 week cycle. Some also say a half dose (so 25/25/12.5/12.5 Clomid for example) is enough. Since I have gyno, should I run both Clomid and Nolva and what dosages are a good idea? Do I absolutely need other PCT items like I see others all over forums recommending? I feel that some of the board members are reps for supplement companies so I'm not sure who to trust with this information.

I appreciate any help

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I would run rad at 20. GW is gonna help you push thru cardio but in no direct way is it gonna help you lose fat, It’s a cardio booster. I wouldn’t run any type of AI on sarms unless you really need to, especially on such low doses! And about the PCT... a serm at normal dose will do the trick. Edit: i wouldn’t lose my time with sr

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Cutting with RAD140 & GW501516...advice needed

Sarms don’t aromatize, they’re not steroids. They bear no resemblance to anything that can convert to estrogen, structurally.

But they can be anti androgenic, and they mostly aren’t fully suppressive for quite some while, so the body creates excess aromatase in response to taking it, which since you’re not shut down converts your test to estrogen (and shuts you down)

Steroidal sarms do exist, yk11, Bolasterone, calusterone, Trestolone, and mibolerone are all steroidal sarms. Their level of selectivity is varied. Yk11 is highly selective, trest and Bolasterone are not.

Djames2016

Awards
I would run rad at 20. GW is gonna help you push thru cardio but in no direct way is it gonna help you lose fat, It’s a cardio booster. I wouldn’t run any type of AI on sarms unless you really need to, especially on such low doses! And about the PCT... a serm at normal dose will do the trick. Edit: i wouldn’t lose my time with sr
What would you say a "normal dose" is? I'm seeing different opinions everywhere on this.

But they can be anti androgenic, and they mostly aren’t fully suppressive for quite some while, so the body creates excess aromatase in response to taking it, which since you’re not shut down converts your test to estrogen (and shuts you down)
In this case, shouldn't I still be concerned about the possibility of my gyno coming back again?

whitey

Awards
I'm doing a similar cycle as you, but with low-dose RAD-140, and using GW and SR (jury's still out) before cardio/training, and MK-677 for recovery and ancillary benefits. I'm a first user of these compounds, and my goal is minimum effective dose. I see acceptable benefits at about 1/2 recommended dosing, or less, on average. Objectives are recomp and overall health (lowest possible side effect profile, with an eye on BP and cardiovascular markers).

I'm taking 10mg Tamox as a precaution. Just looking to block the right receptors a bit. I feel on a cycle this conservative (low-dose), anything more (AI, higher-dose SERM) would be overkill. If I weren't a converter with existing lumps, I wouldn't bother with these compounds. I feel like less is more at this point. I'm not looking to crush estrogen completely, as I don't care to deal with mood imbalances, cratering my HDLs, etc. Part of the rationale for using SARMs as opposed to better researched compounds is minimized androgenic side effects. It dovetails nicely with the theory of SERMs, which ideally block E2 where you need it blocked, but otherwise leave levels unaffected. SARMs, in theory, activating the AR in muscle/bone, and having less systemic effects (androgenicity), or what we generally consider side effects.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
What would you say a "normal dose" is? I'm seeing different opinions everywhere on this.

In this case, shouldn't I still be concerned about the possibility of my gyno coming back again?
Well, ideally, you’d be concerned about that whether on or off cycle for the rest of forever.

There is not a normal dose. There are effective doses, and ineffective doses.

A normal dose that you see, would be an ineffective one, for a majority of sarms/users in a majority of places. If you’re thinking you can just take 5-10mg a day. Save your money and just think thin, because it’ll help about as much. Which is none.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 25
Supplements 27
delsolrob Anabolics 7
YoungThor Anabolics 26
Supplements 3