Cutting with IGF?

• Thread starter Kitchen Chemist
  • Start date

Kitchen Chemist

Awards
  • Established
Good or bad idea? Thinking 40mcg a day, and i have clen/t3/yohimbine/eca to throw in the mix. Suggestions of what to combine with it? Thanks!

FullyBuilt

Awards
  • Established
You going to run any anabolics with it? I am going to use igf-1 soon as well, but when using T3 I always heard you need anabolics or you'll lose too much muscle. Maybe the IGf will take the anabolics place. Maybe throw some usnic acid in the cutting stack as well.

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
Good idea KC.. check out Bobo's posts on his experiences with it

Kitchen Chemist

Awards
  • Established
You going to run any anabolics with it? I am going to use igf-1 soon as well, but when using T3 I always heard you need anabolics or you'll lose too much muscle. Maybe the IGf will take the anabolics place. Maybe throw some usnic acid in the cutting stack as well.
No anabolics, i've only been off for about 6 weeks so this is just for inbetween cycle. I'm also wondering if t3 is good to run with the igf?

Nutz

Nutz

Awards
http://anabolicreview.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=81917

For those that are wondering what exactly IGFBP-3 is or would like to extend the life of their IGF-1 release via the liver with the use of exogenous HGH injections here is some quick info. Do not take Cynomel T3 because it increases the body's IGFBP-3 and this binds to the IGF changing it's shape so that it will not fit into IGF receptors.

so T3 might not be a wise choice to add

FullyBuilt

Awards
  • Established
Wow, that really sucks. I was looking forward to using T3 with my IGF so I wouldnt lose muscle. DAMMIT it was just too good to be true. Now I guess im going to have to wait till im on test again to use T3

enzyme

Awards
Umm, I got the impression that the Long R3 IGF doesn't bind to the body's IGF binding proteins because of the modification (the long R3 group) and that's what makes it so effective compared to the plain IGF. Just a guess though, maybe one of the chemists will know more....

enzyme

hamper19

hamper19

The True Warrior is one who conquers oneself
Awards
  • Established
bump again, I am considering it for cutting also, only maybe 20mcg/day though. I have much to read still though.

anyone?

h19

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
I think on one of Bobo's posts he did do only 20mcg and got good results but everyone will be alittle different.