Awards
I'm cutting at 2600 calories
200g carb
300g protein
60g carb
I'm down to about 218 12-15%
Why am I so hungry 24/7?
What can I take or do to help?
I have done several cuts before and Have not experienced hunger pains all day like I am now. I wake up every night starving

mickc1965

mickc1965

Awards
  • Established
What was your caloric intake prior to cutting?

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Can you post a diary of what you are eating? Perhaps increase fats if they are low

ScottishGainz

ScottishGainz

Awards
It means first you are definitely in a deficit which is good because you are cutting, also your metabolism is firing on all cylinders and chances are you are in an anabolic state. Just my opinion but I would consider flip floppin protein and carbs so 200P 300C might help you stay a bit more satiated.

big_pete

big_pete

Awards
On training days I typically start the day with a hour of fasted incline walking.

My meals for the past week-
Meal 1- 2 cup egg whites 1 cup oats
2 hours after meal 1 I lift for 30-40min

Meal 2- 1 scoop weigh

Meal 3- 4 eggs, 1/2 cup black beans and 1/4 cup dry quinoa

Meal 4 and 5- 9oz chicken breast 1/2 cup cooked long grain white rice

Meal 6- 2 packs low sugar Quaker Oats and scoop of casein

Macros-
Protein: 325
Carbs: 197
Fat: 59

big_pete

big_pete

Awards
It means first you are definitely in a deficit which is good because you are cutting, also your metabolism is firing on all cylinders and chances are you are in an anabolic state. Just my opinion but I would consider flip floppin protein and carbs so 200P 300C might help you stay a bit more satiated.
Yea I'm deff in a deficit ecspecally with upping my cardio to an hour. I would like to keep carbs as low as possible without going into ketosis or effecting my performance in the gym. I'm trying to reset my insulin sensitivity for my next bulk wich will be rite after I'm done cutting.

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'd increase fats a bit, drop protein, up carbs
75g fat/250g protein/275g carbs.

Try that and see how you feel.

mickc1965

mickc1965

Awards
  • Established
I'd increase fats a bit, drop protein, up carbs
75g fat/250g protein/275g carbs.

Try that and see how you feel.
That wouldn't work for me as once carbs are increased I start to feel hungry so I personally set protein at a minimum of 1.5g per lb of body weight, fats at ~0.5g and the rest from carbs which is generally ~200 - For the record I cut at ~14 to 15x body weight aiming to lose 1lb per week.

big_pete

big_pete

Awards
Changing my macros to

Protein- 282g
Fat- 86g
Carb- 144g

Starting today

big_pete

big_pete

Awards
I'm not a fan of dip. I ust to be a smoker but man that dip buzz is nice. Hate having to spit over n over an I cannot gut it

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
How has the change in fats worked?

big_pete

big_pete

Awards
How has the change in fats worked?
Im still hungry af but it has deff helped. Feel like I have more energy as well. I will be hungry no matter what with my deficit. 2600 cals burning 600 with cardio puts me at 2000

DonutGains89

DonutGains89

Awards
Ya its rough but you'll adjust. thought about getting a fat burner that helps suppress appetite maybe? For me whenever I have cut down that far to where Im starving that bad Ill usually look for or get a fat burner to help suppress appetite as well as help burning cals.

Any thoughts on that?

big_pete

big_pete

Awards
Idk bro I allready got the jitters and have problems sleeping with my clen use fat burners that are stims might be pushing it. Good idea tho thank you