Cutting the last 3 weeks during test 3 cycle. Good idea?

GeorgAnspach

Awards
stats are 22 5'7, 180 lbs, 12-14% bodyfat

Im on my 8th week of test e 500mg/week. This is my first cycle and i started at 151 9% bodyfat. Ive gained more fat than i wanted and since i already reached my goal weight i was wondering if it was a good idea to cut during 3 of the last 4 weeks of my cycle. Im planning to drop 3-5 pounds of fat by eating 500 under maintanence and than eat at maintanence the last week of the cycle than eat 300 over maintanence through out pct until spring. Is this a good idea, or could i still risk muscle loss?

GotHuge

GotHuge

Awards
stats are 22 5'7, 180 lbs, 12-14% bodyfat

Im on my 8th week of test e 500mg/week. This is my first cycle and i started at 151 9% bodyfat. Ive gained more fat than i wanted and since i already reached my goal weight i was wondering if it was a good idea to cut during 3 of the last 4 weeks of my cycle. Im planning to drop 3-5 pounds of fat by eating 500 under maintanence and than eat at maintanence the last week of the cycle than eat 300 over maintanence through out pct until spring. Is this a good idea, or could i still risk muscle loss?
On cycle it wouldn't be an issue, but do not cut during PCT. If you try to cut during pct, you WILL lose muscle. I dont suggest you start "cutting" at 3 weeks left anyway, I say finish your cycle, finish your pct & let your body reach equilibrium. Then, when your back at natural levels, start cutting slowly. I think this is the best way with minimal LBM loss

alpinecoach

alpinecoach

Awards
You may not have gained the fat you think, at 500mg, I would guess your E2 is pretty high right now, which would result in a lot of waterweight. I would do what Gothuge is siggesting. If you want to cut, pick a different compound like Tren & Anavar, highly Androgenic with no Aromataze to E2.