Cutting supp thoughts?

P.brow17

P.brow17

Awards
Starting up a cut again. Macros / lifts on point, but I've been out of the supplement game for awhile. Here's what I'm taking right now:

EC + beta blocker
Reduce XT

CL Orange Triad + Greens
CL Oximega
Evomuse Gut Health
Vit D3
Ashwagandha

PES Select

Amino Energy + Creatine hcl (half-ass intra since i had them laying around from last cut)
[btw I'm using amino energy in place of caffeine pill for 3rd EC dose till the jitters go away]

Also looking for a sleep supp to take while I study for the bar (EC hittin pretty hard atm), so I'll be trying SNS Growth Factor XT. Need to have zero issues falling asleep at night as the only time I can work out is 5:30 AM each day.

Open to any and all recommendations. Aside from the EC and growth factor, I had all of this already, so I'd be down to throw some other goodies into the mix.

Appreciate the time

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Check out true shred. It will stack nicely with reduce-xt and EC. It’s a board (and personal) favorite for good reason. Tons of good feedback on here. Lmk if you have any questions.

P.brow17

P.brow17

Awards
Check out true shred. It will stack nicely with reduce-xt and EC. It’s a board (and personal) favorite for good reason. Tons of good feedback on here. Lmk if you have any questions.

word ill look into it. thanks for the suggestion.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
word ill look into it. thanks for the suggestion.
Many logs in the supplement logs section if you want to check out dosage and results from others.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
The new Lean Edge would be a great addition. Strong and other sites have it in stock, but here's a link so you can see the full product info: https://seriousnutritionsolutions.com/product/lean-edge-120-caps/

Also, if you like Amino Energy, check out our Energized Aminos. Amino9 in place of random amino mix + Caffeine + TeaCrine for long lasting energy: https://seriousnutritionsolutions.com/product/energized-aminos/

^^ Most people find that one scoop of Energized Aminos provides better energy than 2 or more of Amino Energy.

P.brow17

P.brow17

Awards
The new Lean Edge would be a great addition. Strong and other sites have it in stock, but here's a link so you can see the full product info: https://seriousnutritionsolutions.com/product/lean-edge-120-caps/

Also, if you like Amino Energy, check out our Energized Aminos. Amino9 in place of random amino mix + Caffeine + TeaCrine for long lasting energy: https://seriousnutritionsolutions.com/product/energized-aminos/

^^ Most people find that one scoop of Energized Aminos provides better energy than 2 or more of Amino Energy.
Damn SNS has some good stuff. I’ll throw lean edge in the mix to pop with my EC doses once my tolerance builds up enough. Energized aminos looks good too! I like the price.

Also planning to throw in some forskolin-95 and glucastarol.

Appreciate all the suggestions everyone

Wedgylx

Wedgylx

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I'm using Lean Edge now. Its only been a little over a week, so hard to say much - but I can say it seems to keep appetite at bay and gives me a real clean energy-type feeling. I'm happy I got 2 bottles

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Damn SNS has some good stuff. I’ll throw lean edge in the mix to pop with my EC doses once my tolerance builds up enough. Energized aminos looks good too! I like the price.

Also planning to throw in some forskolin-95 and glucastarol.

Appreciate all the suggestions everyone
Thank you. We have a lot more products than many people realize. I love the Energized Aminos. If you try them, let me know what you think.

P.brow17

P.brow17

Awards
Had less creatine than I thought so I'm looking into a good non-stim intra / post like the old intramax. iForce Finish line caught my eye. If anybody has any other favorites I'm all ears

also decided to phase into alphamax xt once i finish 8 weeks on reduce xt

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Had less creatine than I thought so I'm looking into a good non-stim intra / post like the old intramax. iForce Finish line caught my eye. If anybody has any other favorites I'm all ears

also decided to phase into alphamax xt once i finish 8 weeks on reduce xt
We offer Creatine HCl caps and also Magnesium Creatine Chelate powder. We also have our daily use muscle builder that will have creatine in it that will out hopefully by the end of March.

Some people have asked us about doing a creatine formulation with different types in it, which I'm open to, but we haven't decided for sure on that yet.

If you haven't seen this thread yet, I'd love to have your input in there for anything you'd like to see from us:

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I would take a look at thermoamp. It’s non stim and has several logs where it shows effective. It also stacks well with other choices.

Use code chef for 20% off