Cutting stack

YungWuTang

YungWuTang

Awards
Hello all Wutang here, I am currently 199 pounds running DOGGCRAPP training and doing cardio 4 times a week my goal is to lose 5% of body fat and then reverse diet back up. Currently running Rad-140 10MG, Mk-2688 10MG, Cardarine 12.5mg, first week so keeping MG low will up dose week 3, My question is I am having alot of people tell me I should use a test base under the SARMS because it will likely suppress my test and the test base will keep me from going into complete shutdown, I have AI on hand and Nolva+Clomid ready for PCT, just want to know is the test needed will I **** myself up without it or should I be just fine with a clomid PCT 8 weeks after the sarms.

CURRENT picture below sitting around 200 pounds probably 20 - 25% body fat only been back to gym for 3 weeks but had these sarms on hand so why not?

Attachments

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Adding some sort of exogenous hormone whether testosterone or a prohormone thereto or a DHT PH or DHT-like hormone etc., will only increase shutdown.

That being said, it may make you feel better on cycle and therefore, have more energy and motivation for workouts and all that.

Long story short, (too late) I'd say feel it out. If you're feeling good, you're good. If you're sluggish or your dick's soft or whatever add some sort of test base.

You've been doing this since you were 15. You got this breh.

YungWuTang

YungWuTang

Awards
Adding some sort of exogenous hormone whether testosterone or a prohormone thereto or a DHT PH or DHT-like hormone etc., will only increase shutdown.

That being said, it may make you feel better on cycle and therefore, have more energy and motivation for workouts and all that.

Long story short, (too late) I'd say feel it out. If you're feeling good, you're good. If you're sluggish or your dick's soft or whatever add some sort of test base.

You've been doing this since you were 15. You got this breh.
Sounds good brother thank you I'll feel it out and see what's going on around week 4, I've never fucked around with SARMs but from the research I'm seeing shutdown only occurs 5 to 8 weeks out and sometimes not at all in certain individuals, I love how you added the 15 yo part, just logged back in today to see how young dumb and full of NON working cum I was lmfao, thanks breh I'll keep you up to date ❤

YungWuTang

YungWuTang

Awards
Welp sitting about 199 body is losing fat gaining muscle (recomping) which is somewhat the goal right? Kicking the intensity up for the next 6 weeks of this cut and we will see how she goes! The goal is 192 with BF being obliterated. Strength in the gym is through the roof since I started a month ago, progressing daily keeping the same routine. I am now upping workload to cardio most the week with weight training included, mostly weak points and accessory work that I need. I will be moving away from the traditional DC, it did me good for the 4 weeks I used it and will now be switching back to a more traditional workload for myself. I like it ruff what can I say. Hopefully my body can keep up with my heart. (not in an organ way but a passion way l0l). Will continue posting progress, Will add photos when I can.

YungWuTang

YungWuTang

Awards
Can you guys confirm I have gyno tissue from the second photo or is it pseudogyno, no pain or tenderness I can't tell if I feel a lump or just fat lmao. Planning on surgery in future to remove glands completely.

Attachments