Unanswered Cutting stack without side effect

daywalker81

Awards
Is there on cutting stack that can reduce body fat as mine is 16% , I am 38 years old , 185 cm and 93 KG , work out 3 times a week and clean eating .

Looked on the Androvar and true shred but hair loss is all over the PH

I don’t want to risk my hear for just leaning .

What are the options here :)

Thanks

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
EC stack is helpful too on the right diet and right training.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Every hormonal product runs a risk of shedding simply due to their nature. That being said, many of the current options are relatively low. I ran 225mg of topical 11 and had slight shredding but nothing major. I have also ran true shred and androvar and never had any shredding. The most recent product that was pretty harsh on hair was 3ad.

Try and take proper precautions to deal with shedding or being willing to stop a cycle is up to you to decide.

I will say that if you do jump on a hormonal product I would definitely try and up your working out to 5x a week if possible.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Well truth is if you’re really that scared of such sides you shouldn’t run anything

Mzakif

Mzakif

Awards
  • Established
I that case focus on calorie deficit, try to workout 5 to 6 times, add some cardio and cycle you carbs

Finally consistency is the key keep going and u will be happy with results

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Finally consistency is the key keep going and u will be happy with results
Agreed. Consistency in training and dieting is the key to results. You have to give it time, consistency, and have patience and the hard work will pay off.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Try have carbs around workout and maybe breakfast then just go omega 3s and protein the rest of the day, drink a lot of water, cardio.

As far as gear goes I'd stay away from oral steroids if you want lower sides.