Cutting stack - PH17 + 7keto topical / Need Dosing help

Xylez

Awards
Hey guys thinking about running this stack for a cut;

SlinShot
Erase Pro
PH17 + 7keto Topical

For a full cycle would i have to use 3 bottles of Ph17 if i am doing 4 doses of 3mL? I plan on starting at 1.5 then moving up to 3ml 4 times a day. How many days should i run 1.5ml for?

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Hey guys thinking about running this stack for a cut;

SlinShot
Erase Pro
PH17 + 7keto Topical

For a full cycle would i have to use 3 bottles of Ph17 if i am doing 4 doses of 3mL? I plan on starting at 1.5 then moving up to 3ml 4 times a day. How many days should i run 1.5ml for?
Have to just try it out.
Grab two bottles try 1.5 for 2-3 weeks & see if ya notice something if not bump up.

Xylez

Awards
Thanks for the response Aaron and R1pp3r. Anything you recommend i should be taking before i start this cycle?

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Thanks for the response Aaron and R1pp3r. Anything you recommend i should be taking before i start this cycle?
Protein. :)

Xylez

Awards
Was thinking about stacking

Condense
PH17 + 7keto
Hemavol
isoFlex

look legit?

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Was thinking about stacking

Condense
PH17 + 7keto
Hemavol
isoFlex

look legit?
Damn solid stack, 17 dried me up.

Remove hemavol. ;)
ConDense should be enough.
:D

Xylez

Awards
Order 3 of the ph17/7keto bundle and some condense! Excited to start. Thanks bro

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards

Xylez

Awards
One last question how should I dose this 7keto spray? How many sprays @ how many times a day and for how long would you recommend?

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
One last question how should I dose this 7keto spray? How many sprays @ how many times a day and for how long would you recommend?
It's under dosed so I wouldn't expect too much from it.
I was using 12 sprays a day. 6 AM & 6 PM that should make it last 30 days.

Xylez

Awards
Ahh okay, so 6 in the morning 6 before I lift at night. I have 30 bottles sooooo yeah lol

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Ahh okay, so 6 in the morning 6 before I lift at night. I have 30 bottles sooooo yeah lol
30 bottles?

What did u buy?

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards

Xylez

Awards
I would like to assume it would be safe? Haha 24 sprays a day kinda sketches me out

Also in regards to ph17 I am going to run 1 or 2 weeks @ 1.5 and then 4 or 5 weeks at 3ml. Do I need to taper down during the end or can I just run 3ml till the end

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
I would like to assume it would be safe? Haha 24 sprays a day kinda sketches me out

Also in regards to ph17 I am going to run 1 or 2 weeks @ 1.5 and then 4 or 5 weeks at 3ml. Do I need to taper down during the end or can I just run 3ml till the end
Run it that way until the end.
I double dosed my 17 starting in the 1st couples days of using it.

That Keto-7 spray is icing on the cake, it is a bit low dosed. I think LG is working on bringing something stronger to the market.

Xylez

Awards
All I have to say is condense is serious business. Best workout I've had in awhile on a preworkout

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
keep the hemavol and make it two scoops!! stuff is awesome regaurdless of what AJ says.. :p
BTW i like 1 scoop condense 2 servs of EPIC and 2 heapin scoops of hemavol.. for all kinez o gainz! and vienz!

Xylez

Awards
I didn't take the hemavol. Just on ph17 7keto and condense. Just trying get rid this body fat. Having some crazy workouts

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
I didn't take the hemavol. Just on ph17 7keto and condense. Just trying get rid this body fat. Having some crazy workouts
That's the way to do it.

Xylez

Awards
Well im one bottle down and im already seeing the results! Body fat is reducing dramatically it seems, especially when taking a look in the miror. My strength has gone up too! So stoked to finish these 2 bottles and hopefully have some before/after pics! And start my PCT and then get ready for ph-19!

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Well im one bottle down and im already seeing the results! Body fat is reducing dramatically it seems, especially when taking a look in the miror. My strength has gone up too! So stoked to finish these 2 bottles and hopefully have some before/after pics! And start my PCT and then get ready for ph-19!
Nice! Yeah 17 is good stuff.
May grab 2 more bottles myself!