Cutting progress, March to July

vadox6466

First picture taken sometime in March around 200lb.

Started cutting in April, took the newest pictures a couple of days ago. Weighing at 196lb or so

so about a 3month difference.

(kinda losing motivation because haven't seen much progress lately so wanted to put these up and see what people think)

vadox6466

Looking to get *really* lean.. like maybe 6% BF or so. Any idea how much longer that will take? I'm thinking if I drop ~10lb i'll be closer

tumtum

Awards
  • Established
you aren't hitting the same pose and it's kinda hard to tell if you are poking your belly out in the first and keeping it tight in the second..

but only 4 lbs in 3 months? if you are fully relaxed in both pics then you're on the right track

tumtum

Awards
  • Established
but you actually look a lot leaner in the second one now that i compare things other than your stomach..looks like you're doing more of a recomp than a cut..

i dont think it'll take you 10 more lbs.. if three lbs did that much of a difference to you then 6 more and u should be good

vadox6466

but you actually look a lot leaner in the second one now that i compare things other than your stomach..looks like you're doing more of a recomp than a cut..

i dont think it'll take you 10 more lbs.. if three lbs did that much of a difference to you then 6 more and u should be good
Thanks. I think it's only a 3lb difference because I put on a little bit of muscle (lifts are all stronger).

Another comparison:

tumtum

Awards
  • Established
a much better comparison...

it definately looks like more of a recomp than a full blown cut.. dial in that diet for a full blown cut so u can start putting on weight in a matter of weeks instead of months

srobby90

Awards
What's your height man? Just curious you seem to have a similar body type to mine.