Cutting on Hi Tech Pharma Test-1/Deca

Sheepdog_28

Sheepdog_28

Awards
So I'm on my first cycle of a PH and I'm trying to cut down. I've been eating strict @ no more 1500 cal a day and my micros was 174g of protein 44g carbs 37g of fat 1200 calories. I eat grilled chicken, turkey, egg whites, Greek yogurt, protein shakes and bars. I haven't lost a single pound. I run about 5 miles a week, and I lift 5 days a week, mostly 4 sets of 8-10.

I don't know if I screwed up by getting Deca but where I read, a cut or bulk is derived from your die. I got the Deca because I didn't wanna loose muscle cause I've gained a pretty good bit in the past year. I'm 6'0 and 250. My goal is is to get down to 220.

Sheepdog_28

Sheepdog_28

Awards
I seriously need some insight even if y'all do burn me IDC

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
PM Sent, but also had some further considerations and reiterations. I did some mathing.

At 6' 250lbs your TDEE should be around 250 x 11 = 2750 calories just to maintain your weight and since you are down to no more than 1500 calories per day, I'm having difficulty understanding why you can't lose weight? You are probably eating too few calories. See below, as you are.

Your Calories
(Where Protein / Carbs = 4 calories per gram, and Fats = 9)

696 Protein (174)
176 Carbohydrates (44)
333 Fats (37)

1205 calories total
That is far too low. Up your calories, and watch the fats. Unless you need to get a scale and measure.

• Look at HIIT, and HST - Hypertrophy Specific Training - 5 days/week to M/W/F and off SAT/SUN. T/TH HIIT.
  • If you are not using Hydrolyzed Protein try that instead, and reduce the protein bars in lieu of real food.
  • Reduce Fats / Carbs gradually, increase proteins from foods
  • A nice appetite suppressant helps
  • Fasted Cardio
  • More water, more water even with BCAAs if needed
  • Glutamine, Arginine, Citrulline, CoQ10
You should get some really great suggestions!
Good luck!

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
I have a feeling your calories are just WAY too low. I think since you will be running those PH's you need to increase your calories a bit

Sheepdog_28

Sheepdog_28

Awards
But I'm eating plenty of protein just not carbs cause I want the fat GONE