ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Anyone cut on cruise dose or horrible idea?
It is a good idea to cut while cruising. Better to cut while cruising, than off of AAS completely. Cutting usually takes away anabolism in a natural athlete, so when you are cruising on testosterone you will remain anabolic due to exogenous hormones. That said, your cortisol will still rise, and being in deficit too long will break down your lean body mass. You still at a major advantage though. Hope this helps some.

lvft1213

Awards
  • First Up Vote
It is a good idea to cut while cruising. Better to cut while cruising, than off of AAS completely. Cutting usually takes away anabolism in a natural athlete, so when you are cruising on testosterone you will remain anabolic due to exogenous hormones. That said, your cortisol will still rise, and being in deficit too long will break down your lean body mass. You still at a major advantage though. Hope this helps some.
Definitely helps now let me add this Since you mentioned cortisol. Based on a John meadows video, and a few things like myostatin, John said cortisol receptors start to increase the longer you’re on cycle as a homeostasis method. So how bad would it be to cut 2 weeks after the end of a 12 week cycle when likely these homeostasis markers are higher than normal

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Definitely helps now let me add this Since you mentioned cortisol. Based on a John meadows video, and a few things like myostatin, John said cortisol receptors start to increase the longer you’re on cycle as a homeostasis method. So how bad would it be to cut 2 weeks after the end of a 12 week cycle when likely these homeostasis markers are higher than normal
As long as you are cruising, and in a positive nitrogen balance, eating abundant quality protein, the rise in cortisol won't hurt that much. Add KSM66 as a staple to aid in naturally lowering cortisol. If you want to try a strong cortisol lowering agent, try Invictus by Iron Legion; I used it and is phenomenal for lowering cortisol and boosting immune system.

lvft1213

Awards
  • First Up Vote
As long as you are cruising, and in a positive nitrogen balance, eating abundant quality protein, the rise in cortisol won't hurt that much. Add KSM66 as a staple to aid in naturally lowering cortisol. If you want to try a strong cortisol lowering agent, try Invictus by Iron Legion; I used it and is phenomenal for lowering cortisol and boosting immune system.
Thanks very helpful there’s a supplement called Relora that supposedly lowers cortisol 38 percent and raises dhea and it’s only an herb!
I don’t know how true it is but if I take one it knocks me the fuuuck out. Stronger than like a night time sleep aid

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Starting a cut right after a blast while coming to cruise can be a bad idea I’d have a couple weeks maintenance first but otherwise it’s the perfect time to cut actually IMO. That’s what I’m doing right now.

Last edited: