Cutting cycle help: virgin to cutting with assistance

5abi

Awards
Hello all,

First love this forum it's been a great read for a few years!

So I was planning my first cycle and I've set a few criteria: as short as possible and as low dosage as possible! It's gotta be a cut.

I'm currently 5'9
180lbs, 16% bf

So I was thinking

Week 1-6

Test Prop 75mg eod, var 60mg Ed, t3 50-75mcg Ed, eca!

Pct clomid 50/25/25

Would I be able to ad a few lbs and lose 5% with this??

Thank you

Mrbolt84

Mrbolt84

Awards
  • Established
T3 without test is a bad idea IMO.
I'm not a fan of oral only cycles. I'd personally run test cyp 500mgs/week. Throw in the anavar towards the last 4-6 weeks of cycle.

That would be a awesome first cycle...even without the var.

5abi

Awards
No test ??
T3 without test is a bad idea IMO.
I'm not a fan of oral only cycles. I'd personally run test cyp 500mgs/week. Throw in the anavar towards the last 4-6 weeks of cycle.

That would be a awesome first cycle...even without the var.
Ah, major typo in orig post meant to say prop, as in test prop, not prob

Mrbolt84

Mrbolt84

Awards
  • Established
But only 6 weeks...seems like a waste...why shut yourself down for only a 6 week cycle??? Extend it to 10-12 weeks dude.

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
Run for 8-12 weeks man.

MythicalGains

Awards
Are t3 and eca really necessary? I'd like to think that test + var + diet would be more than enough.

Mrbolt84

Mrbolt84

Awards
  • Established
Are t3 and eca really necessary? I'd like to think that test + var + diet would be more than enough.
Agreed. Var added into the cycle with a clean restricted diet would provide awesome lean gains

5abi

Awards
Run for 8-12 weeks man.
But only 6 weeks...seems like a waste...why shut yourself down for only a 6 week cycle??? Extend it to 10-12 weeks dude.
Agreed. Var added into the cycle with a clean restricted diet would provide awesome lean gains

Why six, simply because I really want to minimize androgenic sides.

I'm not looking for lean gains, rather a loss of fat, about 10lbs and if I can add up to 5lbs of muscle that's gravy.

U think it's doable?

I'll be running a super restrictive diet about 2000 calories with 200/250 gr protein

MythicalGains

Awards
Why six, simply because I really want to minimize androgenic sides.

I'm not looking for lean gains, rather a loss of fat, about 10lbs and if I can add up to 5lbs of muscle that's gravy.

U think it's doable?

I'll be running a super restrictive diet about 2000 calories with 200/250 gr protein
What sides are you most concerned about?

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I would extend your PCT. Clomid and Nolva at 50/50/25/25/25 and 20/20/10/10/10. Even if you keep the cycle short, PCT shouldn't be skimped on. It's cheap and the most important part.

Add Aromasin or Arimidex on cycle and Aromasin in PCT.

5abi

Awards
Thank you guys.

I'm going on vacation after this cycle and like lots of sex with the misses.

I've heard pct is a dick killer, should I end pct a few weeks b4 vaca??

Thnx