Cutting cycle critique

Georgiepecker

Georgiepecker

Awards
  • Established
Hello fellas.

Wrapping up my 500mg Test E And Dbol (30mgx5 weeks) cycle in about two weeks.

After that I’m going to jump right on either 300-400mg of Test to cut.

On top of that I will be running ECA 3x a day.

I want to know if I should look into ostarine. It’s cheap, and I think can be helpful with the amount of cardio I plan to do.

I want to hit 250-300g protein and about 2500 calories a day.

Right now I am bulking at 4500 calories and it has actually almost stalled again.

Up from 187-200 lbs so far.

So cycle would appear as such, with a big focus in cardio and HUGE deficit ( I do this every cut, and refeed 4000 calories once a week, never any metabolism issues. Last cut went from 185-159lbs without any issue over 3 months)

Week 1-12 Test E 300mg
Week 1-12 Ostarine 20mg
Week 1-12 ECA stack

Calories : 2500-3000 to start

What is your opinions? Should I swap out ostarine for 50mcg of T3? Also, I am on TRT so no concerns after cycle.

nubioso

nubioso

Awards
  • Established
skip the ostarine, use Cardarine (GW501516) instead. It'll help with your endurance/cardio for sure which will inevitably contribute to your cut.

Seems like around here people either love cardarine or hate it, there is no middle ground. Most of the people who hate it love to quote the studies involving rats getting cancer, but I still maintain the dosage is like 4x the amount that you need to take as a human. Personally, I like it, especially on a tren run. Speaking of which, tren works wonders for cuts, but it's a pretty advanced compound and not one to be taken lightly. Lots of research required on the sides to prepare yourself sort of deal. Real possibility of messing with your mind.

As far as T3.....go for it. I've used it for quite a bit with success. Not sure what the general consensus is on length of run, but I personally never did more than 4 weeks at a time of it doing 50mcg.

Georgiepecker

Georgiepecker

Awards
  • Established
skip the ostarine, use Cardarine (GW501516) instead. It'll help with your endurance/cardio for sure which will inevitably contribute to your cut.

Seems like around here people either love cardarine or hate it, there is no middle ground. Most of the people who hate it love to quote the studies involving rats getting cancer, but I still maintain the dosage is like 4x the amount that you need to take as a human. Personally, I like it, especially on a tren run. Speaking of which, tren works wonders for cuts, but it's a pretty advanced compound and not one to be taken lightly. Lots of research required on the sides to prepare yourself sort of deal. Real possibility of messing with your mind.

As far as T3.....go for it. I've used it for quite a bit with success. Not sure what the general consensus is on length of run, but I personally never did more than 4 weeks at a time of it doing 50mcg.
Assuming I skip cardarine and ostarine, and just cut on 300mg Test and 2, 4 week cycles of T3 at 50mcg, what is your opinion? Not sure I want to try cardarine yet, but I’ll look into it. I wanted to try ostarine for it’s small healing properties and see if some arthritis/shoulder pain went down

nubioso

nubioso

Awards
  • Established
Assuming I skip cardarine and ostarine, and just cut on 300mg Test and 2, 4 week cycles of T3 at 50mcg, what is your opinion? Not sure I want to try cardarine yet, but I’ll look into it. I wanted to try ostarine for it’s small healing properties and see if some arthritis/shoulder pain went down
I think you'd be fine with that man. The effects of Cardarine are subtle, but definitely noticeable when it's from a reputable source. It's not going to directly have any effect on fat burning properties as it merely helps with endurance and cardio. T3 will work directly to help burn fat. I wouldn't go above 50mcg though. I know a few people who run it at 25mcg, but I believe that's what your body produces anyway (could be wrong, just seems to be what I remember), so I figure why administer exactly what my body produces?

If you want some healing properties, look into BPC-157. It's a peptide and would require injection from an insulin syringe.

Georgiepecker

Georgiepecker

Awards
  • Established
I think you'd be fine with that man. The effects of Cardarine are subtle, but definitely noticeable when it's from a reputable source. It's not going to directly have any effect on fat burning properties as it merely helps with endurance and cardio. T3 will work directly to help burn fat. I wouldn't go above 50mcg though. I know a few people who run it at 25mcg, but I believe that's what your body produces anyway (could be wrong, just seems to be what I remember), so I figure why administer exactly what my body produces?

If you want some healing properties, look into BPC-157. It's a peptide and would require injection from an insulin syringe.
Yeah I have looked into those peptides but for now my pains are so minor I am not ready to m as with peptide research. Is T3 safe to confine wity ECA it should I cycle them?