Cutting Anabeta or Xfactor

shratus

Awards
what you guys think
about to make a order
i am currently cutting doing IF need to get rid of that stuborn fat that been bothering me for a long time
i am planning to use it whit DAA ,GCB,Forslean,ECY(already got those)

the things with xfactor is the omega 3 intake i take atleast 8 capsule everyday not sure if x-factor would be good and for 2 month supply gonna cost me $$$$ (can only order from one place so those 2 are only one available for me)
any sugestion
recommend me anything else feel free

grandroid828

Awards
Xfactor is mainly omega 6 to my knowledge. And i have taken both and anabeta works far better for me. And xfactor dries my joints out hard.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How long is your cut planned for?

Your current stack already should provide great results. Stubborn fat can be harder to get rid of (if it truly is stubborn fat) so a longer cut may be necessary. If that was the case I wouldn't start with all the products at once (depending on how long you want to cut for) but add them in as you get further into it when things/if things stall.

For your original question I personally like AB better on a cut because it helps my recovery more but have enjoyed both for cutting purposes before. If you decide on X-factor search for some threads on dosing (or just PM and I can help) as you should take it all pre-exercise and can still take Omegas just not around your X-factor doses.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
what you guys think
about to make a order
i am currently cutting doing IF need to get rid of that stuborn fat that been bothering me for a long time
i am planning to use it whit DAA ,GCB,Forslean,ECY(already got those)

the things with xfactor is the omega 3 intake i take atleast 8 capsule everyday not sure if x-factor would be good and for 2 month supply gonna cost me $$$$ (can only order from one place so those 2 are only one available for me)
any sugestion
recommend me anything else feel free
As bolt said, you can take the omegas still.. but if you do I would make sure to take your omegas roughly 4 hours away from x-factor. Some people stop taking the omegas while on x-factor but its really up to you.

shratus

Awards

Your current stack already should provide great results. Stubborn fat can be harder to get rid of (if it truly is stubborn fat) so a longer cut may be necessary. If that was the case I wouldn't start with all the products at once (depending on how long you want to cut for) but add them in as you get further into it when things/if things stall.

For your original question I personally like AB better on a cut because it helps my recovery more but have enjoyed both for cutting purposes before. If you decide on X-factor search for some threads on dosing (or just PM and I can help) as you should take it all pre-exercise and can still take Omegas just not around your X-factor doses.
well since i started added yohimbine and increased my protein restarted creatine cut been better not sure how long as for stuborn fat ya it's really is pretty ripped from everywhere else than that damn belly and boobs (pinch trick show there still fat in there )
by the way i was a ex fatty done keto down to 148pounds(skinny fat) decided against my will to bulk to 210pounds done that couple time i beleive now it's time for some serious cutting and want to try something else that will help me a bit more like anabeta
just want to know if it's worth it :)
i read about xfactor protocol still not sure + the cost is what make me hesitate

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If cost is stressing you out then just grab AnaBeta. Can't lose with that. Then try X-factor some other time if you feel like spending more or if it becomes more cost effective from where you can order.

shratus

Awards
thanks will try anabeta for this time if all go well whit the cut , later may do a x-factor on a mini bulk
already try hemaudraulix but beleive the ara in it is very underdosed but the pump were good

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
thanks will try anabeta for this time if all go well whit the cut , later may do a x-factor on a mini bulk
already try hemaudraulix but beleive the ara in it is very underdosed but the pump were good
If you had to chose 1 or the other anabeta would be more cost effective. I would love to run them together.

Ginandtonic

Ginandtonic

Awards
Anabeta Elite for a cut IMO with the cort control and 95% fors. The increased hunger on a cut I would actually see as a benefit, more hunger = more happy to eat those cutting meals, just have self control with portions.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Xfactor is mainly omega 6 to my knowledge. And i have taken both and anabeta works far better for me. And xfactor dries my joints out hard.

Anabeta is superior.
Anabeta in my opinion.
Anabeta Elite for a cut IMO with the cort control and 95% fors. The increased hunger on a cut I would actually see as a benefit, more hunger = more happy to eat those cutting meals, just have self control with portions.
I haven't tried any ArA supplement.

It is nice to have so many people casting their votes for our products. Thanks guys. :)

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If you had to chose 1 or the other anabeta would be more cost effective. I would love to run them together.

I am trying, well in the process of collecting enough for a 2 month run, at 6 caps of x-factor pre-workout 4X per week with ana beta.. plan to start in jan.

Mike

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
I am trying, well in the process of collecting enough for a 2 month run, at 6 caps of x-factor pre-workout 4X per week with ana beta.. plan to start in jan.

Mike
I'm thinking of trying this in the new year sometime, let me know when you run it mike I respect your opinion

- Bobby

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm thinking of trying this in the new year sometime, let me know when you run it mike I respect your opinion

- Bobby
I am contemplating a run of that sometime soon as well. :D

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am contemplating a run of that sometime soon as well. :D
I've got them both ready to go for a run sometime in the next few months.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

- Bobby
Will do bro.. appreciate the words.

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've never used ArA, however Anabeta will definitely assist in maintaining LBM on your cut. Also, I see you're using DAA but no anti-estrogen, so I would also consider something like Erase to help dry things out and reduce fat from that pathway (estrogen proliferates a2 receptors and can contribute to stubborn body fat in itself).