sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Lean Edge (Stimulant Free) &/or Thermagize XT (Stimulant)

And then you could add Reduce XT (cortisol control) if you'd like.

Also, for topical use a lot of people love Xtreme Performance Gels Ab-Solved.

Here are the supplement facts panels for anyone interested in Lean Edge and/or Thermagize XT.

Lean Edge Ingredient Banner.png

Thermagize (AMAZON) BANNER.png

henm

Awards
hi SNS tnx fo replay
ive run this stack.

Lean Edge (Stimulant Free) Stack & Thermagize XT (Stimulant)
Lean Edge make me want to vomit than i try to used less doasge and the effect dont the same.
about Thermagize XT (Stimulant) didnt like it too much alpha y i have the old version

And then you could add Reduce XT (cortisol control) if you'd like.- also did

Also, for topical use a lot of people love Xtreme Performance Gels Ab-Solved - never used this or iconic so in the summer will go try this kind

so i look other brand and
Animal Cuts Powder + olympus ignit3 seems to me great \just want to hear others before start.

SNS , give us good news plz about egronic? ETC ? tnx

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
hi SNS tnx fo replay
ive run this stack.

Lean Edge (Stimulant Free) Stack & Thermagize XT (Stimulant)
Lean Edge make me want to vomit than i try to used less doasge and the effect dont the same.
about Thermagize XT (Stimulant) didnt like it too much alpha y i have the old version

And then you could add Reduce XT (cortisol control) if you'd like.- also did

Also, for topical use a lot of people love Xtreme Performance Gels Ab-Solved - never used this or iconic so in the summer will go try this kind

so i look other brand and
Animal Cuts Powder + olympus ignit3 seems to me great \just want to hear others before start.

SNS , give us good news plz about egronic? ETC ? tnx
The new version of Thermagize XT isn't as strong as the original. The original was too strong for a lot of people. We cut the Alpha Y dose in half for the new version.

I've never had that report of what you're saying with Lean Edge, but it should be able to be offset by taking it with a meal.

For the daily use ergogenic, labels are being printed now. I'm hoping to be able to release at least 2 flavors in the next 4 to 6 weeks. It's been slower than I thought it would be bc flavor houses are so behind bc of the Covid situation.

TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
The new version of Thermagize XT isn't as strong as the original. The original was too strong for a lot of people. We cut the Alpha Y dose in half for the new version.

I've never had that report of what you're saying with Lean Edge, but it should be able to be offset by taking it with a meal.

For the daily use ergogenic, labels are being printed now. I'm hoping to be able to release at least 2 flavors in the next 4 to 6 weeks. It's been slower than I thought it would be bc flavor houses are so behind bc of the Covid situation.
Ok, now that I heard this about Thermagize I can soundly buy it again. haha.

I had the first one, put me thru the roof.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Ok, now that I heard this about Thermagize I can soundly buy it again. haha.

I had the first one, put me thru the roof.
If you don't mind, I'd love to hear your feedback on the new version. I hope you'll enjoy it.

V1 was great for some people but too strong for others so we dialed it back so that more people can use and enjoy it.