Cut me up MMV2

Ev52

Ev52

Awards
  • Established
Going to start MMV2 next week when it arrives at 5caps a day for 36 days. It will be used for hardening/cutting on a slight calorie deficit. I don't have time to keep a log right now but will give a detailed final review. Any suggestions on the cycle from those that have ran it before. Does one pill before bed have any affect on sleep? What about a very low dose AI while on cycle for the mild aromatization that is possible? T-911 will be my pct with anadraulic state. Thanks!

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Going to start MMV2 next week when it arrives at 5caps a day for 36 days. It will be used for hardening/cutting on a slight calorie deficit. I don't have time to keep a log right now but will give a detailed final review. Any suggestions on the cycle from those that have ran it before. Does one pill before bed have any affect on sleep? What about a very low dose AI while on cycle for the mild aromatization that is possible? T-911 will be my pct with anadraulic state. Thanks!
-your own response to Y will dictate if a pill before bed will keep you up
-i wouldnt use any AI on cycle, its not a heavy androgenic that gives any sides such as water retention, gyno, etc
-use you largest dose (3 caps) preWO
-T911 and AS should make a great pct

Finally, good luck on your cycle, youll love it, and Im looking forward to the final review in just over a months time.

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I dosed MMV2 at 2 AM/2 pre workout/1 post. The latest I have taken 1 cap is 8 pm with no effects on sleep.

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Dosed on an empty stomach?
I have done both with no difference. I take w/breakfast and the pre-workout dose is done with a protein/carb shake.

Ev52

Ev52

Awards
  • Established
I have done both with no difference. I take w/breakfast and the pre-workout dose is done with a protein/carb shake.
Interesting, I know coleus is suppose to be on an empty stomach but usually healthy fats are optimal for the ph absorption.

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Interesting, I know coleus is suppose to be on an empty stomach but usually healthy fats are optimal for the ph absorption.
yea ive always dosed PH w/ a meal for that reason.