Currently on my first cycle doin 800mg of test a week and 600 of deca thats what my body builder buddy recommended

Little man 30

Awards
I have tamoxifen for pct is that all I need doin 800mg of test and 600mg of deca a week that's what my body builder buddy recommended

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
That’s a lot for a first run. Your test dose is high so you will probably need some arimidex or another ai. I would cut doses way down as well.

Little man 30

Awards
That’s a lot for a first run. Your test dose is high so you will probably need some arimidex or another ai. I would cut doses way down as well.
What should I cut it down to I only way 145 always been small only plan to do one cycle 10 week

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
If you weigh only 145lbs I really dont think you need to be using such a high dosage. Why are you looking to pin anyway? Your thinking about a 10 week plan but whats the plan? How old are you? 145 for an adult male is a bit small for an adult male. Leads me to believe that you could benefit naturally with lifestyle changes but I dont have much to work off of here. Is there a goal weight? Im guessing the test/deca your looking to bulk. My cycle has been going stellar and Im no where near that amount. Less really can be more lol.

Little man 30

Awards
I'm looking to gain anywhere from 20-40 pounds I'm 30 years old 6'1 I just have never been able to gain weight and I'm so sick of being so little I hate it

Little man 30

Awards
So what would u recommend the amount I should take

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I honestly cant see why youd want to be over 400mg to start. You can always add more and depending on ester its going to take some time to really be effective. What are you eating? I ask because in all seriousness theres no reason slight weight gain hasnt been achievable. With a goal of adding 20-40lbs I dont think youd keep much at all upon stopping let alone calling it healthy. Think about your blood pressure and heart rate if in 10 weeks youd add 40lbs and you only weight 145....thats quite the overshoot lol.

Whats the most youve ever weighed?

Current diet calories?

Have you done PRE BLOOD tests?

How long have you been lifting/programming? At 30 years old Im wondering just how much experience in the gym you may have.

How many day a week do you strength train/cardio routine.

Little man 30

Awards
I eat alot of chicken and rice eggs tuna different fish I take in around 3900 calories a day I've been lifting my whole life I played all sports thru school didnt do pre blood work I'm almost on my second week of my cycle I work out 6 days a week I weighed myself just now so I'm at 150 I've just never been able to gain weight what do u recommend I do

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Hahaha man i was just kidding do what ever you want to do

But if i had to advise...

You are 145 lbs, i was 225 when i started my cycle and i gained a sh1t ton on 500 test, still a bit too much imho, bloated like a bubble

I am making good gains on less than 200 test and some mk677 tbh

My advice would be sth like 350-400mg test a week

Or...if you really want to run deca
250 test and 200 deca

Little man 30

Awards
Please help me I'm new to all this that does was recommended to me from my buddy that lifts he used to be as small as me now hes the hulk

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Please help me I'm new to all this that does was recommended to me from my buddy that lifts he used to be as small as me now hes the hulk
Look at my previous post

And add in some mk677 or a bit of gh, amazing fo bulking, hit as many pathways as you can, low dose test with mk677 blows test only or mk677 only out of the waters, speaking from experience

1.4 GRAMS of steroids at 65kg bodyweight and a first cycle...wayyyyyyy too much man... i was 100kg+ and still 500 test hit me like a truck ajd i cpuld have started with less.

Little man 30

Awards
Ok thanks man I really appreciate I'm just so tried of being so little been that way my whole life

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Honestly, if you are not trolling, ypu just need to eat big

I am usually not the one to say this as i am a libertarian...i dont know how tall are you...but if you are not like 5'1 you dont need to even think about steroids, you cna pack on at least 25-30lbs naturally

I need to stop giving advice new posters who i know nothing about regarding gear, i will get burned when sth happens to some9ne.

@Little man 30 my advice is to stop the steroids as you dont need them to reach your goals.

You dont need steroids to get bigger!!

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Honestly man you really dont NEED the test. If anything you need your bloodwork ASAP. How are you on week 2 with no definitive notion of a gameplan. This was rushed and your first cycle needs to be well planned and ABSOLUTELY NO DOUBTS! Man im 6'3 and eat well close to 5000cals on a good day. Im not using anywhere near as much gear. Trust the process. Work until the results are showing! Educate yourself. No one knows everything and everyone is different.

Your friend may be huge but im willing to be he has always been bigger and you cant know how he feels when he goes home. Being big sounds great but it isnt everything. If all you want size man theres plenty of free diet plans out there. I cant give you anymore advice on this one because I cant see you coming out well. Rushed cycle and if anything use the search bar and read some others first cycle results. Goodluck man! I can only wish you the best!