Currently 5 days out 😳

rubberring

rubberring

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Shredded serratus are shredded. Good luck and props for dedication. (y)

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Haven't been on the boards as much lately, so I didn't know you were competing. Good luck!

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
gluck bro

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Thanks guys. I didn’t even cheat post show because I’m so disappointed. Hit legs the day of the show and ate my cold fish.

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Sorry I missed this man. Great work. Tag me next time olease!

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Sorry about the no trophy but damn you can get shredded. Maybe spend a year bulking before next comp?
Plan is to gain quality muscle , yes. May have to start pumping the gas though if you know what I mean lol. Looking at your m1a log, seems like a possible compound. Especially when dieting down, something , even epiandro to prevent flatness/atrophy would have been smart. Thanks man and I appreciate it

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
BTW, guys I have stage shots and looking at the other competitors, I feel as though the judging was questionable. Many were not even conditioned, including one who had severe gyno. No excuses though , but damn. I didn't even pay attention. I was so tired and prejudging went straight to finals and everything was so quick. Most of the winners either had a local coach, or promoted thee show somehow. I sent IFBB pro Scott Dennis prejudging shots and he agreed/was surprised.

Last edited:
BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
BTW, guys I have stage shots and looking at the other competitors, I feel as though the judging was questionable. Many were not even conditioned, including one who had severe gyno. No excuses though , but damn. I didn't even pay attention. I was so tired and prejudging went straight to finals and everything was so quick. Most of the winners either had a local coach, or promoted thee show somehow. I sent IFBB pro Scott Dennis prejudging shots and he agreed/was surprised.
Post them up, let's take a look.

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Sorry man, I forgot . Will do next time and thank you :)
Haha, no need for you to be sorry! I am sorry I wasn't able to give support. Heck of a job. You are shredded for sure. It takes serious effort to get up there to begin with!