Current Stack

JStats

Awards
I have an extremely physical job in construction and go to the gym minimum 3 times a week for strength training and I play football (soccer) twice a week.

My aim is to lose a bit of body fat but also keep my strength, 24% BF at the moment.

This is my current Stack/Routine Is there anything you guys think I should be adding or anything that is pointless etc 6:30-7 am

24mg Ephredine 200mg Caffeine 1000mg L-

Carnitine B12

10am

Carnitine 600mg Taurine 1500mg Tribulus Terrestri 500mg Forskolin 10mg Boron 1000mg Omega 3 5g Creatine Tyrosine 2g Citrulline Malate Beta Alanine

1pm

24mg Ephredine 200mg Caffeine 1000mg L-Carnitine 1500mg Tribulus Terrestri 500mg

Forskolin

8pm

1000mg L-Carnitine 1000mg Omega 3 5mg

Melatonin 400mg L-Theanine 1800mg Magnesium Glycinate, Malate & Citrate Zinc 3000mg Gkycine

Looking to Add (possibly) Siberian Ginseng Iron

Berberine Psyllium Husk

My joints seem to be aching a lot lately too!

Attachments

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
When do you train? After that 10am dose?

A couple things, keeping in mind I know formatting can get a little funky typing things up sometimes so it looks a little cluttered on some of the dosages, so sorry if I misread any.

Overall if you feel fine I don't think I see anything jumping out at me for the dosages. The stim at 7 then 10 is closer than I like, but if it seems to be helping and/or it is because you are working out after the 10am dose and want a little boost for that it should be fine.

I understand the rationale for the Carnitine split and with the timings like that, but I'd probably just dose mine higher around my training (is that straight Carnitine or something like LCLT?).

If the Taurine is at 600mg I'd bump that up to at least 1g.

Forskolin is at 10%?

Is the Tyrosine at 2g or is that the Citrulline or Beta Alanine? Citrulline could benefit from a higher dose and you'd want a second 2g Beta Alanine dose later in the day as well to try and maximize effects/shorten time to see benefits.

Omega 3 dosage I like to do based on combined EPA/DHA so it depends on how much of those you are getting as far as the benefit there.

JStats

Awards

A couple things, keeping in mind I know formatting can get a little funky typing things up sometimes so it looks a little cluttered on some of the dosages, so sorry if I misread any.

Overall if you feel fine I don't think I see anything jumping out at me for the dosages. The stim at 7 then 10 is closer than I like, but if it seems to be helping and/or it is because you are working out after the 10am dose and want a little boost for that it should be fine.

I understand the rationale for the Carnitine split and with the timings like that, but I'd probably just dose mine higher around my training (is that straight Carnitine or something like LCLT?).

Forskolin is at 10%?

Is the Tyrosine at 2g or is that the Citrulline or Beta Alanine? Citrulline could benefit from a higher dose and you'd want a second 2g Beta Alanine dose later in the day as well to try and maximize effects/shorten time to see benefits.

Omega 3 dosage I like to do based on combined EPA/DHA so it depends on how much of those you are getting as far as the benefit there.
I copy and pasted from my notes and it became all jumbled, I didn’t notice until you said! Thanks.

JStats

Awards

Forskolin is at 10%?

Attachments

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I have an extremely physical job in construction and go to the gym minimum 3 times a week for strength training and I play football (soccer) twice a week.

My aim is to lose a bit of body fat but also keep my strength, 24% BF at the moment.

This is my current Stack/Routine Is there anything you guys think I should be adding or anything that is pointless etc 6:30-7 am

Carnitine B12

10am

Carnitine 600mg Taurine 1500mg Tribulus Terrestri 500mg Forskolin 10mg Boron 1000mg Omega 3 5g Creatine Tyrosine 2g Citrulline Malate Beta Alanine

1pm

24mg Ephredine 200mg Caffeine 1000mg L-Carnitine 1500mg Tribulus Terrestri 500mg

Forskolin

8pm

1000mg L-Carnitine 1000mg Omega 3 5mg

Melatonin 400mg L-Theanine 1800mg Magnesium Glycinate, Malate & Citrate Zinc 3000mg Gkycine

Looking to Add (possibly) Siberian Ginseng Iron

Berberine Psyllium Husk

My joints seem to be aching a lot lately too!
Given your high level of physical activity and your goal of losing body fat while maintaining strength, here are some suggestions and considerations for your routine and supplement stack:

### Current Stack/Routine Analysis

Morning (6:30-7 am):
  • Ephedrine and Caffeine: Effective for fat loss and energy, but monitor for side effects like increased heart rate and blood pressure.
  • L-Carnitine: May help with fat metabolism, though evidence on effectiveness is mixed.
  • B12: Good for energy and overall health, especially if you have a deficiency.
10 am:
  • Ephedrine and Caffeine: Second dose might be excessive; monitor tolerance.
  • L-Carnitine, Taurine, Tribulus Terrestris, Forskolin: These are fine but evaluate their individual effectiveness for your goals. Tribulus Terrestris has mixed evidence regarding its efficacy for strength and testosterone.
  • Boron: May support testosterone levels.
  • Omega 3: Excellent for inflammation and overall health.
  • Creatine: Great for strength and performance.
  • Tyrosine, Citrulline Malate, Beta Alanine: Good for workout performance and endurance.
1 pm:
  • Ephedrine and Caffeine: Third dose might be excessive; consider reducing or eliminating.
  • L-Carnitine, Tribulus Terrestris, Forskolin: Consistency in supplements is fine, but reconsider Tribulus if no noticeable benefits.
8 pm:
  • L-Carnitine: Evening dose may not be necessary.
  • Omega 3: Good for joint health and inflammation.
  • Melatonin, L-Theanine, Magnesium, Zinc, Glycine: Good for sleep and recovery.
### Suggestions for Improvement

1. Joint Health:
- Consider adding Glucosamine and Chondroitin: These can help with joint pain and improve joint health.
- Curcumin (with black pepper extract for absorption): Anti-inflammatory and can help with joint pain.

2. Reduce Stimulant Load:
- Using ephedrine and caffeine three times daily is high; consider reducing to twice daily to avoid potential side effects and reduce stress on your body.

3. Evening Routine:
- Consider reducing L-Carnitine in the evening if it’s not needed. Focus more on recovery supplements.

4. Berberine:
- Good addition for blood sugar control and fat loss.

5. Psyllium Husk:
- Good for digestive health and can aid in feeling full, thus supporting fat loss.

6. Siberian Ginseng:
- Can be beneficial for energy and reducing fatigue, though not essential if you're already managing well with your current stack.

7. Iron:
- Only add if you have confirmed deficiency through blood tests, as excess iron can be harmful.

### Summary
  • Additions: Glucosamine, Chondroitin, Curcumin.
  • Reduce: Ephedrine/Caffeine intake to twice daily.
  • Evaluate Necessity: Tribulus Terrestris effectiveness.
  • Consider: Berberine for metabolic support, Psyllium Husk for digestive health.