Current clients of Dr. Romeo Mariano

jomamma007

Awards
hey guys so I'm a new client of Dr. M. I have been working with him for a few months and seem to have adrenal insufficiency.
I'm wondering if any of you have had success with his treatment or any reviews or comments. I'm a little bothered that they don't return phone calls and seem so businessy and not actually concerned about their patients health. Not bashing the Dr as he seems insanely brilliant, just wondering as I obviously want to be recovered as soon as I can.

davidmichael

Awards
I am planning to go visit him early next year, so keen to hear responses to this as well :)

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
It doesn't matter how brilliant the doctor is if they have poorly ran office then they will loose patients. You should hear back with 2-3 business days. When I have to schedule a meeting with doctor for them to review a case, the turn around time is 24 hours usually. This is the biggest factor with doctors or health professionals many have poor business skills. For a practice I would sacrifice part of my own salary to have a good office manager. It is the best investment when you do not have to track down labs, make phones calls and answer clerical based emails.

j2048b

Awards
hey guys so I'm a new client of Dr. M. I have been working with him for a few months and seem to have adrenal insufficiency.
I'm wondering if any of you have had success with his treatment or any reviews or comments. I'm a little bothered that they don't return phone calls and seem so businessy and not actually concerned about their patients health. Not bashing the Dr as he seems insanely brilliant, just wondering as I obviously want to be recovered as soon as I can.
Dude ive seen u on like 3 different forums and having issues with trt and everything bro! So now u have adrenal issues? SO DO I!! Found out mine are fried but i don't go thru doc m as he is way to expensive, and yes he is close to me enough to make a weekend trip of it..... What is he having u do to fix them and how long will it take???

jomamma007

Awards
my low test is from the adrenal issue. we are optimizing my thyroid and supplementing additional things as well as diet and lifestyle changes to heal the adrenal. Porbably will take a year to heal but once thyroid and adrenals are optimized testosterone will rise and I will feel normal again. I definitely think he's worth the trip

j2048b

Awards
my low test is from the adrenal issue. we are optimizing my thyroid and supplementing additional things as well as diet and lifestyle changes to heal the adrenal. Porbably will take a year to heal but once thyroid and adrenals are optimized testosterone will rise and I will feel normal again. I definitely think he's worth the trip
How did anyone come to the conclusion adrenals have to do with low t?

What r u using for thyroid and adrenals?
Im on dhea, preg and a few adrenal sups havent started yet tho....

jomamma007

Awards
How did anyone come to the conclusion adrenals have to do with low t?

What r u using for thyroid and adrenals?
Im on dhea, preg and a few adrenal sups havent started yet tho....
Lets get one thing straight I never had 1000 test levels lol, more likely around 600s which is average. Fixing adrenals and thyroid can boost test 1-200 points any more importantly make you feel tongs better. Testosterone is kinda overrated IMO. Thyroid and Adrenals have more to do with our issues. I was on TRT with 1000 test level and felt like **** lol. Pretty much the same, dhea, some adrenal supps, some vitamins and thyroid pills as well as Guanfacine and Bupropion. Remember this is specifically tailored for me so I wouldn't follow it.

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
Just because you boost t up does not solve the issue. I had a case where total t was 600 retested 8 weeks later was 1100 with out trt. Shbg went up with testosterone keeping free testosterone right where it was. Since free t was still low I referred them to a colleague who address the low free T. Even with high testosterone total levels by administering trt his symptoms got better as total tt went up to almost 1800 at peak. There adrenals and thyroid were healthy. Treat the person not the paper..

j2048b

Awards
Lets get one thing straight I never had 1000 test levels lol, more likely around 600s which is average. Fixing adrenals and thyroid can boost test 1-200 points any more importantly make you feel tongs better. Testosterone is kinda overrated IMO. Thyroid and Adrenals have more to do with our issues. I was on TRT with 1000 test level and felt like **** lol. Pretty much the same, dhea, some adrenal supps, some vitamins and thyroid pills as well as Guanfacine and Bupropion. Remember this is specifically tailored for me so I wouldn't follow it.
600 and ur doing more to raise it? Sorry man but at 600 clinically u are fine!.... Im at a measly 285.... Been off trt for a fee months to get my baseline and it sucks!!

When i was on 200 mlgs per week and like 1000 test levels i felt AMAZING!

Good luck i hope this finally helps u!

jomamma007

Awards
600 and ur doing more to raise it? Sorry man but at 600 clinically u are fine!.... Im at a measly 285.... Been off trt for a fee months to get my baseline and it sucks!!

When i was on 200 mlgs per week and like 1000 test levels i felt AMAZING!

Good luck i hope this finally helps u!
No I was at 438 on my last test at 24 years old.

jomamma007

Awards
Just because you boost t up does not solve the issue. I had a case where total t was 600 retested 8 weeks later was 1100 with out trt. Shbg went up with testosterone keeping free testosterone right where it was. Since free t was still low I referred them to a colleague who address the low free T. Even with high testosterone total levels by administering trt his symptoms got better as total tt went up to almost 1800 at peak. There adrenals and thyroid were healthy. Treat the person not the paper..
I agree but my issues now are adrenal and low total and free test. We are close to optimizing thyroid as well. On TRT my free T was top of the range and I still felt no different, and I have done some cycles and felt insanely good before so it's not like it was mental.
Once Thyroid and adrenals are optimized we will take a look at free and total T and still present symptoms and address it from there. I do not want to be on TRT at 24 and don't think I need to be.

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
Then you need to ask why adrenals and thyroid out in the first place? Other wise you will just be bandaiding the cauae.

jomamma007

Awards
Then you need to ask why adrenals and thyroid out in the first place? Other wise you will just be bandaiding the cauae.
Well I used to train 6 hours a day as a professional athelete, had a terrible diet, stressed out a ton mentally and emotionally from over training and abused stimulants. I believe this would be enough to cause my adrenals imbalance. As far as thyroid, I know I've been low in t3 since 2009 so maybe it's genetic or lack of iodine. I'm avoiding stimulants now, supplementing with adrenal benefiting things and have improved my diet as well as stopped working out until I'm recovered. The wellbutrin has helped my mood tremendously so I think we're off to a good start. I don't feel as good as I thought I would being 4 months into treatment but I haven't been doing all I can either to heal myself. I;m going to get blood work in two months and take it from there, hopefully able to get off wellbutrin by then, it makes me feel good but I do not want or need to be on anti depressants for life. Other then thyroid meds, I don't want to rely on any medications.

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
Using drugs is great for stabilization as long as they do not become the long term solution. Modulating norepinephrine and dopamine can be managed other ways as well. There is no harm in doing what needs to be done to stabilize then working from there.

fweed

Awards
I have similar problems, but how do I find a doctor who will even consider looking at my thyroid or adrenal? The endocrinologist was only concerned with averages and ranges.

The more questions I asked, the more irritated he became.

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
There are many people who can go to such as nd,do,md, clinical nutritionist. Google would be a good place to start in your area or local compounding pharmacy. Fire him and get a new one. Remeber doctor in latin means teacher not dictator. .

jomamma007

Awards
I have similar problems, but how do I find a doctor who will even consider looking at my thyroid or adrenal? The endocrinologist was only concerned with averages and ranges.

The more questions I asked, the more irritated he became.
That's how all the endos I've ever seen were. I Had a 400 test level , low dhea, low cortisol and thyroid was off at 21 years old and he said I was fine and sent me home. It's sad you really have to pay out of pocket to get good care, almost all the docs covered by insurance don't know jack,,,

jomamma007

Awards
There are many people who can go to such as nd,do,md, clinical nutritionist. Google would be a good place to start in your area or local compounding pharmacy. Fire him and get a new one. Remeber doctor in latin means teacher not dictator. .
How long does it usually take a patient with adrenal insufficiency for a full recovery. Anything other then adrenal herbs, avoiding stimulants, and stressing less (physically, mentally and emotionally) as well as getting a full night sleep that can be done>

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
Can take from a few weeks to several months.

jomamma007

Awards
Can take from a few weeks to several months.
dam it's been 4 months for me and i'm probably not even halfway, to my credit i have not stopped caffeine and have been working out hard for the last 8 weeks like an idiot because I want to look good for Halloween.
Dam a few weeks though no way! I'm hoping stopping working out completely for a month and then easing back into it with walking or yoga for another month or two while avoiding all stiumlants, alcohol caffeine sugar and staying positive will be enough to heal me by Spring.

Do YOU HAVE ANY TIPS TO SPEED RECOVERY? AM I MISSING ANYTHING?

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
You are doing all the right things but if you are not addressing the root cause you are filling up a bucket with water which has holes in it...The problem with traditional thinking address symptoms never root cause. Using a targeted approach instead of guessing is the appropriate mind set. When teaching and educating doctors we have to think non-linear not linear.

jomamma007

Awards
You are doing all the right things but if you are not addressing the root cause you are filling up a bucket with water which has holes in it...The problem with traditional thinking address symptoms never root cause. Using a targeted approach instead of guessing is the appropriate mind set. When teaching and educating doctors we have to think non-linear not linear.
Are you currently taking clients? Can I get a pm with some information. Thanks

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
You can always pm me.