Current best stim pre workout??

Pywell89

Awards
I used to use Re1gn with incredible results, I know it has since been discontinued by OL but is there any pre workout that matches up to the effects of Re1gn and later I am suprem3?

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I used to use Re1gn with incredible results, I know it has since been discontinued by OL but is there any pre workout that matches up to the effects of Re1gn and later I am suprem3?
There are logs for Seismic Surge going on right now. Has DMHA and Eria in it, alongside Caffeine. Should give a similar feel.

Pl4typu5

Pl4typu5

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Re1gn is coming back in the uk, it’s available on pre order at powermyself. Don’t know if ordering from the uk is an option for you.

determination

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Did they ever reveal what the ST1M-X in Re1gn was standardized to? It felt dirty like yohimbe.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
There are logs for Seismic Surge going on right now. Has DMHA and Eria in it, alongside Caffeine. Should give a similar feel.
Just gonna say this. Feedback is stellar. At 1
Scoop dose it definitely packs a punch just as strong as re1gn imo. Check out some feedback below.

Seismic Surge Log 1
https://anabolicminds.com/community/index.php?threads/Seismic-Surge-Sponsored-Log.318689/

Seismic Surge log 2
https://anabolicminds.com/community/index.php?threads/Seismic-Surge-log-*Sponsored*.318623/

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Agreed with the above on Seismic Surge. Definitely check out the logs and the feedback so far. Great pre that's worth a try if you haven't tried it.

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Check out Phase One Nutrition Pre-Phase KO cause if you liked Re1gn I think you might like this one and
I honestly haven't seen any bad feedback on it. You can go to You Tube and check the reviews and check
SUPPZ.com and read the reviews and SUPPZ and DPS both sell it and it's 30 servings!:D