Curious: How many of you TRT'ers had previously used AA's/PH's?

Previous AAS/PH exposure?

• Yes

Votes: 7 70.0%
  • No

Votes: 3 30.0%

• Total voters
trn450

trn450

Awards
I was recently diagnosed with low T. I didn't expect it... I'm fairly young and healthy. But, in a workup for early onset ED and slow recovery time, we discovered low T. I've had the signs and symptoms for a while, and it makes sense. But, I'd been attributing it to stress/aging.

In hindsight, I think it may be related to my previous PH use. I ran quite a few cycles of SuperDrol several years back and it's a pretty darn potent anabolic steroid. Despite what would have been considered an appropriate PCT for each of my cycles I'm thinking my HPTA never fully recovered. I've spoken to a few friends who had previously used AA/PH's, and I was surprised how many of them are now also hypogonadal with typical low T symptoms.

So, it just made me curious. If you're a TRT'er, especially a relatively young one, did you previously use AAS (including the PH's)?

LMuscle

LMuscle

Awards
I had never used steroids or prohormones before I started trt. I had great success with building a lot muscle naturally, but my sex drive was always lagging. I was diagnosed with hypogonadism last year, so I've been injecting and using gels for about a year now. Just started blasting this month as well. I thought well I'm on steroids now, so I might as well try a high dose for a few months and see what's so great about it. At 500mg/week I haven't noticed much psychologically, maybe a little increased libido, no strength increases yet but I'm sure they'll come. If I didn't have problems with my sex drive and other hormone related issues would I have ended up using steroids? No.

napalm

napalm

Awards
<-----nothing prior to trt

Sent from my iPhone using Am.com

bigt405

bigt405

Awards
I did quite a few PH cycles in my early to mid thirties. I wish I had done a little research before starting those.

trn450

trn450

Awards
Thanks for the input, guys.

usealittle

usealittle

Awards
  • Established
I used before the trt.... Never any more then 500mg test and never ever over 1g total AAS used, ever. But still I'm on trt. So anyone tells you keep doses low and you will not have a problem are full of it.

threeFs

threeFs

Awards
halodrol first, then epistane. Now Test Cyp forever

steam

steam

Awards
  • Established
if i had to guess, i'd say 80% and above have pre-trt ph/aas experience

and i suspect even if you did do pct and didn't have(feel) problems then, does not mean you're "fine" and won't have hypogonadism issues

here's the scenario...
i have never noticed so many hypogonadal related issues say 10yrs back...because the (ab)users haven't reached the fulcrum, credit to youth, but once it tips, i believe perhaps the issues double up..we have also never seen so many people starting younger, and have access to so many forms of hormone manipulation otc supplements

more people are on steroids than they know

corsaking

Awards
  • Established
no never used ph or aas prior to trt -what id be interested in is something to complement the treatment which in the UK is Nebido , test undeconate in an oil base , taken every 10 -12 weeks Something natural preffered whether it be something like Triazole to reduce estrogen or to boost the test,.Does anyone do this run something in tandem?

usealittle

usealittle

Awards
  • Established
It's a proven fact that by the time most manner in their mid-30s they do have low levels of testosterone without drug usage

usealittle

usealittle

Awards
  • Established
no never used ph or aas prior to trt -what id be interested in is something to complement the treatment which in the UK is Nebido , test undeconate in an oil base , taken every 10 -12 weeks Something natural preffered whether it be something like Triazole to reduce estrogen or to boost the test,.Does anyone do this run something in tandem?
If I could get my hands on some new Beato that would be awesome but you do have to take a big huge 4 mL shot all at one time in the same place cannot separate the ml or doesn't dispersed correctly.

corsaking

Awards
  • Established
It's a proven fact that by the time most manner in their mid-30s they do have low levels of testosterone without drug usage
thats true however when low test is diagnosed by a doctor it is because it is out of the range for a normal healthy adult, so a test declines with age i dont think it follows that its the green light for therapy-as i say if your within range medically theres no problem , how you feel within yourself is another matter.

usealittle

usealittle

Awards
  • Established
If you have low T you can always make a good case for getting injections. The gel isn't good if you have women or children around... That all the reason you need to get injection