Curious how many guys have gotten a girl pregnant while on?

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Cool story. More than 75% of health sperm are incapable of even binding to the zp.
But that’s not what this thread is about.
Thanks for your contribution.

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Old thread, but yeah got my wife pregnant with our 2nd on cycle...

YoungThor

YoungThor

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Like most steroid side effects, infertility is probably a little over blown. Of course it’s possible but come on, Ronnie Coleman has a couple kids! That guys balls should look like raisins.

bradleyt1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah o have never heard of some completely becoming infertile from gear use even for years and years.. it will take time to get sperm counts up but hcg Clomid and last resort HMG WILL WORK

stud220

Awards
I was on a major blast for about a year and had twin boys. It’s still very possible especially if proviron is apart of your cycle.

bigbeaph

bigbeaph

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
On week 12 of 900 test and week 8 of 50mg eod of trest.....due in December. I wouldn't rely on aas for birth control but I was SURE this combo would have me shut down!

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
On week 12 of 900 test and week 8 of 50mg eod of trest.....due in December. I wouldn't rely on aas for birth control but I was SURE this combo would have me shut down!
If my calculations are correct she got pregnant before your cycle started
Trest is the king as far as infertility goes

kl1234

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I hope he meant he was 12 weeks in? Otherwise- you are correct... she was pregnant prior.

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I hope he meant he was 12 weeks in? Otherwise- you are correct... she was pregnant prior.
Yeah I could have mis-read that. If he really was 12 weeks into that cycle that is crazy!

bigbeaph

bigbeaph

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Yeah I could have mis-read that. If he really was 12 weeks into that cycle that is crazy!
Yes, meant 12 weeks in to the test and 8 weeks into the trest. (Decided to try trest 4 weeks in) Obviously I could be off by a week or 2 but basing it on the due date that's about it. The trest was awesome because I was down for the dirty 2 times a day .... if not more. And I almost didn't take it because I was afraid of long term infertility. Then I remembered I'm 34 and already have 4 kids with the wife so hell yes give me long term infertility! Told the wife there wasnt much to worry about - boy was I in the sh!thouse after the home test came up positive. Ha

zendog

Awards
Trt for nealry 10 years and got her pregnant while on trt/dienolone.