Cubsfan815 doing research with MA Research's Sildenafil

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Welcome everyone to my Sildenafil log! Thank you to the team at MA Research for sending me a bottle to run some tests on..

Few quick things I noticed:

Shipping was super fast. I sent my address and received product 2 days later. Priority mail

Packaging was neat and discreet. Bottle was secure and had safety seal in place, no leaks.

The products compounded in the USA, and are HPLC tested prior to delivery and come with a 99% purity (or greater) guarantee (pic below)

Their site takes Credit Cards which is a major plus! My wife and I share a checking account, and she doesn't like me spending money on my research. Using a CC fixes that, since it's my card ;)

20180220_1710551.jpg

20180220_1711241.png

I will be testing vasodilation, side effects, timing, strength,etc. Please note this product is not intended for human consumption.
Mike Arnold Godstrength

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
First round of testing is in.

Liquid quickly mixed with 1 or 2 shakes of the bottle.

Measured dropper is a major PLUS! That makes dosing super easy.

Liquid smelt tart, like it would slightly numb subject's mouth but not overpowering. (Again, this is not for human consumption, I was just curious to the smell)

Dose is 25 mg/ml 30ml bottle.

For initial round I administered .5ml roughly 12.5mg Sildenafil. This would be a very low dose for most test subjects, however I was just looking to see if there would be anything to note. Subject showed slight increase in bloodflow within first 17mins. The increased bloodflow lasted for 3+ hours, if the subject became aroused.

Next test will be 25mg to see if subject's bloodflow will increase with less need for arousal.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Update:

25mg dose

This dose was tested 2x now. We can tell that MA Sildenafil is very potent.

Increased bloodflow within 15mins

The subject became noticeably warmer, I assume this would be like face flush in the human prescription form.

20min-60min there seemed to be congestion as well. Both side effects are related to the purity of the product.

30min-80min was peak time and the Sildenafil was Fully kicked in. My rat showed an erection without any simulation on and off during that time.

The effects seemed to wear off after the 180min mark, from what we could observe.

I am not sure we would need to go any higher on the dosing.

I would like to test vasodilation by having the test subject run the maze and wheel, however I personally hurt my shoulder and can't get over to the lab. My business partner may be able to run the tests this weekend.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Update

25mg given 30 mins to putting the subject through a workout.

There was a definite increase in both vascularity and pump. The pump appeared to be deep full and long lasting. As a reminder never mix Sildenafil with nitrates or your subject could have a severe reaction.

If a human was on prescription they would need to be very careful at the gym lol. Based on the bloodflow testing we did, I would imagine there could be an accident.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Administered 1.5ml for newest round of testing. This would basically be 38mg of actives. I know 25, 50, and 100 are the most common doses. I wanted to test to see if an in between dose would be beneficial.

Results.

Sildenafil kicked in again within 15mins, slightly quicker however not by much. The subject did have full bloodflow again by the 20 min mark, and that lasted over 3 hours if aroused. There was no notable difference in 25mg vs 38mg dosing.

If the research subject sees this good of bloodflow and increased pump, I'm not sure if testing at 50mg vs 25mg is needed. What dose is the most popular for those that have used Sildenafil?

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Testing has remained consistent. I feel confident that the MA Research Sildenafil is very strong. Every test seems to provide same results.

Onset less than 30 mins
Increase bloodflow for around 4 hours
Subject shows increase in pump and vascularity
Each dose yields results.

I have tested other brands and there has been inconsistencies. Great work MikeArnold

Hope to test a little more this week. The Tadalafil will be on my to test list next

Toren

Toren

Awards
  • Established
Testing has remained consistent. I feel confident that the MA Research Sildenafil is very strong. Every test seems to provide same results.

Onset less than 30 mins
Increase bloodflow for around 4 hours
Subject shows increase in pump and vascularity
Each dose yields results.

I have tested other brands and there has been inconsistencies. Great work MikeArnold

Hope to test a little more this week. The Tadalafil will be on my to test list next
Nice. The same goes for their tadalafil. Even when I research small 2.5mg doses, the results are noticeable on the first day of testing and the effects can be measured well into the next day or two, especially with larger doses or daily dosing with smaller doses. Their tadalafil is top notch quality!

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ran a few tests on 12.5mg to see if the effects would come on after testing with 25mg multiple times.

While Tadalafil is probably better for daily low dosing, smaller amounts of Sildenafil did show positive effects.

We noticed increased pump and vasodilation, just slightly less pronounced.

There was still increase in bloodflow, and erection strength, however it seems the subject needed more stimulation to get the effect.

nightfly71

nightfly71

Awards
  • Established
Subbed. After reading this and the C log, it's good to see a reliable RC source has emerged. Most of us have also experienced that hit and miss effect. I'll probably begin some research, myself.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Final Update...

Sorry for delay, my mom had a few surgeries including a stent, so there was a delay in final testing.

MA Research Sildenafil was proven to be very strong. All testing provided increase in blood flow, vascularity, erection strength, and stamina in the test subject.

25mg appeared to be more than enough and 50mg was only tested once. There was not enough testing at 50mg to determine if there was much more benefit. My lab partner didn't have much time to help me gather data, so we had to hurry the testing...

Overall great product, great customer service, fast shipping, and helpful reps!!