Cubsfan Gets Alpha to the Max.. AlphaMax & FitMax

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks for the thorough review man! Can you throw this up in the review section as well? Really sorry to hear about the trouble you've been going through lately, it'll work out for you, it always does! As far as the stress thing that's very interesting, most people find with an increase in test that their agression goes up not calming like you had. But it could be due to the improved sleep your body was better equipped to handle the stress, I know when I get a good night's sleep it takes alot more for me to fly off the handle.
Yeah I will. Hmm that does make sense. Usually when running these type of products, I'm dealing with the lack of sleep as well. I did drive a little aggressive at times, and I do remember a day where I was yelling out the window at someone lol. So the aggression was there, but the calmness outweighed it.

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
375933.jpg
Was this you?

Yeah I will. Hmm that does make sense. Usually when running these type of products, I'm dealing with the lack of sleep as well. I did drive a little aggressive at times, and I do remember a day where I was yelling out the window at someone lol. So the aggression was there, but the calmness outweighed it.