Crz the OG

shannongeikie

shannongeikie

Awards
Has anyone else had trouble getting off to sleep after using Crz the OG, even using 1 scoop 12 hours before sleep I still have trouble getting off to sleep.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
I used it a couple times but slept fine. Og craze and excelsior are the only two products that kept me up insane hours (excelsior is defintely laced imo).

Last edited:
bell1986

bell1986

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I used it a couple times but slept fine. Og craze and excelsior are the only two products that kept me up insane hours (excelsior is defintely laced).
Same. Was using melatonin at nights to try sleep but when i checked my sleep on my fitness checker... Was dreadful every night i used Excelsior. Never really going into a proper deep sleep. I would say it is laced also. I had awful withdrawals after using a tub and then stopping. Could barely function for a week!

SouthPawSD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I remember reading that the OG Craze tested positive for meth years ago... So that would be part of your answer. I'll see if I can find the article somewhere

shannongeikie

shannongeikie

Awards
I remember reading that the OG Craze tested positive for meth years ago... So that would be part of your answer. I'll see if I can find the article somewhere
The OG is only a new supplement from driven sports but it’s definitely got something in it that stops you sleeping.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I typically work out in the morning so I think most of the pre workouts I take are worn off by the time I go to bed so I haven't seen any issues. Haven't tried the new product by driven sports though.