cryptocurrency pump and dumps

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
Anybody have success with crypto pump and dump groups? I am in a group with more than 92k members but have never actually participated in a pump yet. The group is actually very transparent, professional and gives lots of good info on how to be successful. Just looking to hear if anyone else has tried these P&Ds and what kind of results you had.

this is the link to the Discord group i am in if you have ever been curious and wanted to get in on a P&D https://discord.gg/3wRV2DV (copy and paste into Discord to join)

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Anybody have success with crypto pump and dump groups? I am in a group with more than 92k members but have never actually participated in a pump yet. The group is actually very transparent, professional and gives lots of good info on how to be successful. Just looking to hear if anyone else has tried these P&Ds and what kind of results you had.

this is the link to the group i am in if you have ever been curious and wanted to get in on a P&D https://discord.gg/3wRV2DV

https://discord.gg/3wRV2DV
Aren't P&D scheme's illegal?

Bitcoin is now a regulated form of currency recognized by SEC... I'd be careful here.

"Pump and dump" is a form of securities fraud that involves artificially inflating the price of an owned stock through false and misleading positive statements, in order to sell the cheaply purchased stock at a higher price.*

Besides, mining crypto (being paid to help the new computer banking system) or invest in in Bitcoin say 2x years ago when it was still $1k not $7k... Us a better way to get wealthy from crypto currency.

Now you make me want to program to combat these sort of shenanigans to make crypto more robust.

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
Aren't P&D scheme's illegal?

Bitcoin is now a regulated form of currency recognized by SEC... I'd be careful here.

Besides, mining crypto (being paid to help the new computer banking system) or invest in in Bitcoin say 2x years ago when it was still $1k not $7k... Us a better way to get wealthy from crypto currency.

Now you make me want to program to combat these sort of shenanigans to make crypto more robust.
They are not illegal (yet) but they are frowned upon to some degree. In traditional markets suck as stocks, there is much tighter regulation by the SEC but the crypto world is still like the wild west. I trade crypto regularly and have never really thought twice about the P&D groups because they did seem so shady, but i am surprised at how honest this group is. i guess they have to be in order to have a large enough following for successful pumps.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
People who pump and dump are taking advantage of others by artificially inflating the price of a crypto and making it appealing to those who aren’t in the group.

If you like robbing people and being insincere by all means, go ahead.

I don’t believe you’re going to get the support at this forum you’re looking for.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Yeah, just get good at actual trading. Manipulating the market and falsely inflating numbers is just lame.