Crypto-Currencies and Anabolic Products

mikephilip

Awards
Let's start a discussion on how crypto world changing the supplement/sarms/peptide/Anabolic industry? effects?

210LBS

Awards
  • Established
Crypto currency has created another avenue to exchange money on the black and gray markets. But regardless of it, there will always be other ways, so it hasn't changed much in my opinion.

Peanutbutterj

Awards
I like that some research company’s give discounts for using a crypto currency.
Don’t know much about it TBH but I’m inclined to use it for a discount

pswain1

Awards
Need to invest in verge. Truly anonymous transactions.

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Way to volatile right now.
Perhaps day to day it is, but you have to look at the big picture.

This subject is a sore one to talk about. I, along with everyone in this thread, should have put just a few hundred bucks into crypto currency back in June 2010 or so.

Ponder on this: We’d have been so wealthy today, we could have all retired on our own artificial environment on Mars, if we had just recognized that in an exceedingly oppressive and regulated economy, an anonymous, tax-evading universal currency was a great idea. It was such a great idea that had I invested just $300 in June of 2010 and sold it at its all time high the day after the tax plan was passed in congress, I would have accumulated $700MM. Thats a finance unit for Million. $300 bucks turned into $700,000,000+ in just 6.5 years. What else has done this? So regardless of what you think of it today, clearly the free market agrees that this is a really, really good idea while the gettin’ is good. And for what its worth, the Bitcoin and others are very immature in their saturation levels. I believe right now less than 1% of the entire world population has or uses BTC as currency, so the coins could end up being extremely valuable in the long run to the point that having a single coin could turn someones financial outlook around, going from poor to well-off.

But while I would use BTC as a practical currency for anonymous spending, I won’t get my hopes up future investment opportunities, simply because the government will eventually intervene, right about the time they move us to paperless currency, requiring us to use certain technology to purchase goods.

Other countries have already started moving in this direction and the implanted tech is already here but is probably still needing further development to sort out the bugs before being pressed into the mainstream. Right now, because the BTC and others remain extremely irrelevant to the big picture spending, the feds tolerate it. The effort to reign in on the currency for tax revenue wouldn’t be worth the political cost. Whichever party moves forward with it will be the one who makes brand nee enemies. If I placed my bets, it’s be the Democrats that move forward with that idea. They are always wanting more money to spread around the world & to their dependent constituents. But who knows? Maybe the devil incarnate ends up being a Republican conservative that ends up emphasizing more economic control...

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I like that some research company’s give discounts for using a crypto currency.
Don’t know much about it TBH but I’m inclined to use it for a discount
This. My last order for test, AI and SERM, the website I used had 20 or 25% off with bitcoin. I never used it before and it was a little of a hassle, but well worth it.

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This. My last order for test, AI and SERM, the website I used had 20 or 25% off with bitcoin. I never used it before and it was a little of a hassle, but well worth it.
Yep, thats probably b/c Bitcoins earners don’t submit a W-2, lol. Also the transaction system doesn’t skim off the top 1-3% like CC companies & banks so often do.

Robert11

Awards
Ya but when you buy the bitcoin, before you use it in a purchase it may have lost 25% of it value the way it’s been trading lately.

Robert11

Awards
I only purchased enough for the cost.
What I’m saying is whatever amount you purchase, 10 minutes later it might not be enough to cover the cost. Go look up the 7 day chart of bitcoin. It’s crazy volatile.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I would never use Bitcoin to purchase something right now, Ethereum or Litecoin for low fees and fast transactions.

bigbeaph

bigbeaph

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Its a pain to sit down and learn but once you figure it out tis a breeze. You can use a credit or debit card to instantly purchase bitcoin and send it to said address all in less than a minute. Its an easy way to get your ugl gear with credit!

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Its a pain to sit down and learn but once you figure it out tis a breeze. You can use a credit or debit card to instantly purchase bitcoin and send it to said address all in less than a minute. Its an easy way to get your ugl gear with credit!
Well, aren’t there anonymous versions of PayPal nowadays? Pretty sure that the only reason many companies went the Bitcoin route is because the Feds and banks sre making a concerted effort to shutdown any purchases that doesn’t agree with their ideology. Kratom comes to mind for instance. Totally legally in some 85% of states and still banks are shutting down online suppliers as if they are breaking the law. Oh well.

They don’t realize that they push their own customers away when they do this. But mark my words, there will come a time in the near future where the government gets very strict and oversteps to control what we buy and for what purpose through the removal of physical currency and they’ll ban the purchase of precious metals as well.

It’ll happen. Our government spends way too much money for this not to happen eventually. They’ll want more and we won’t willfully hand over more, so they’ll take it from us just like all the other totalitarian regimes have/are doing right now.

bigbeaph

bigbeaph

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Well, aren’t there anonymous versions of PayPal nowadays? Pretty sure that the only reason many companies went the Bitcoin route is because the Feds and banks sre making a concerted effort to shutdown any purchases that doesn’t agree with their ideology. Kratom comes to mind for instance. Totally legally in some 85% of states and still banks are shutting down online suppliers as if they are breaking the law. Oh well.

They don’t realize that they push their own customers away when they do this. But mark my words, there will come a time in the near future where the government gets very strict and oversteps to control what we buy and for what purpose through the removal of physical currency and they’ll ban the purchase of precious metals as well.

It’ll happen. Our government spends way too much money for this not to happen eventually. They’ll want more and we won’t willfully hand over more, so they’ll take it from us just like all the other totalitarian regimes have/are doing right now.
Couldn't agree more. We are watching the execution of that process right now.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 3
heebs10 General Chat 4
djbombsquad General Chat 4273