Cruise w/ Sarms-Into Blast?

bigty30

Awards
Hey all,

Decided to cruise this time around with a low dose of ostarine and mk677 (not a sarm I know) (12.5 mg/ed).

Planning my next blast with test cyp/tren e/ and anadrol. I am just finishing week 8 of my cruise with my sarms. Question is, how long should I continue cruising with 250mg cyp a week before my blast? Or, could I start my blast after my last dose of sarms are done?

I do not plan on taking any time off right now as it is a personal choice. I appreciate the understanding.

Any thoughts are appreciated and comments are appreciated!

Evra

Awards
Cruise with 200mg a week of test cyp. Eat, eat and eat again. Get your sleep. Get an AI and dial that in. Cruise=trt.

NewAgeMayan

Awards
Lol how the fuk would taking RAD be considered a cruise?

NewAgeMayan

Awards
Key word "WITH"
Meaning with your norm cruis dose of test
So tell me, what would a cruise dose of RAD be, and what benefits would it add to your cruise dose of test?

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Running a sarm isn’t cruising lol

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Giants95

Awards
I'm not going to justify my suggestion.
I'm simply saying that instead of running Mk-2866, that I myself would go with rad-140. As I find it to be more beneficial in my personal experience compared to Mk-2866.

NewAgeMayan

Awards
I'm not going to justify my suggestion.
I'm simply saying that instead of running Mk-2866, that I myself would go with rad-140. As I find it to be more beneficial in my personal experience compared to Mk-2866.
So youve "cruised" using both SARMs before?

Or, youve cycled ("blast" doses) with both before?