Critique my recomp/cut cycle

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Nice man, good stuff. I'm debating cooking up a huge batch of gumbo tomorrow. I'm all about that spice!!! But I need to lay off the spice when using orals... heartburn city...

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Nice man, good stuff. I'm debating cooking up a huge batch of gumbo tomorrow. I'm all about that spice!!! But I need to lay off the spice when using orals... heartburn city...
Someone told me spicy foods fukk the liver up true or false?

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
never heard that before...

Speaking of which though, I may stick on a low dose of TUDCA (200-250mg/day) as one of my ongoing staples. Going to research if this is a good idea first though

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
never heard that before...

Speaking of which though, I may stick on a low dose of TUDCA (200-250mg/day) as one of my ongoing staples. Going to research if this is a good idea first though
Noooo tudca 500 -1000

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I started on 2mL of Dienazone today (for 4 weeks, then 4 weeks of dien ace). I was wanting to run this solo for 3-7 days to see how I react, but I'm really tempted to push this up two weeks and also start Tr1umph today while finishing with 2 weeks of SD. Thoughts? bighulksmash

Tr1umph (Methyldiazirinol)
40/40/60/60/60/60/0/0

Superdrol
0/0/0/0/0/0/20/20

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
I started on 2mL of Dienazone today (for 4 weeks, then 4 weeks of dien ace). I was wanting to run this solo for 3-7 days to see how I react, but I'm really tempted to push this up two weeks and also start Tr1umph today while finishing with 2 weeks of SD. Thoughts? bighulksmash

Tr1umph (Methyldiazirinol)
40/40/40/40/60/60/60/0

Superdrol
0/0/0/0/0/10/10/20
^^^^i would run this .

But i like your way too !!!
I like it alot man !!! That was our original plan !!! Great job!!

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Iam bridging into reaper dna by excel sports from this cycle. Then pct keeping trest as base

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
I see why you like to run TUDCA on the high end now! What do you run for lipids when running so many methylated compounds?
Ar1macare by Olympus labs. Phwsupplements has a killer deal and some herbs i get from local pharmacy. Hawthorne berry devils claw celery seed and cq10 on top of wats in Ar1macare.

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
bighulksmash do you remember how you felt on dienalone? I'm not taking Combustion anymore (or any stimulants really), but today I feel amped!! I thought it's supposed to bring on lethargy, same with Tr1umph, but maybe I'm wrong

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
bighulksmash do you remember how you felt on dienalone? I'm not taking Combustion anymore (or any stimulants really), but today I feel amped!! I thought it's supposed to bring on lethargy, same with Tr1umph, but maybe I'm wrong
It made me feel like I was living in a dream world kind of like the movie limitless. But it also messed up my PTSD I was peeking out the windows all night and walking around at like 3 o'clock in the morning with my Rambo knife thinking people were trying to get in the doors. Besides that it was great I want to compare it to the feeling of being alive if you know what I mean. I would run it again but this time a little lower of a dose maybe throw some tren on top of that .
Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
It made me feel like I was living in a dream world kind of like the movie limitless. But it also messed up my PTSD I was peeking out the windows all night and walking around at like 3 o'clock in the morning with my Rambo knife thinking people were trying to get in the doors. Besides that it was great I want to compare it to the feeling of being alive if you know what I mean. I would run it again but this time a little lower of a dose maybe throw some tren on top of that .
Gutterpump
Thanks man. Hope your PTSD is doing better now! Sorry that you had to go through that.

The 'feeling alive' makes sense. I wasn't expecting this constant energy flow from it, not too shabby.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Thanks man. Hope your PTSD is doing better now! Sorry that you had to go through that.

The 'feeling alive' makes sense. I wasn't expecting this constant energy flow from it, not too shabby.
Its all in my mind , tren , dien , heavey doses of deca all make me like that . Im fine now haha thanks man! Any major changes so far?

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Its all in my mind , tren , dien , heavey doses of deca all make me like that . Im fine now haha thanks man! Any major changes so far?
Only been 3 days so far, the energy is the only thing I've noticed, and 1 new zit on my face LOL... but I've started up a low dose of accutane (20mg daily). I'll be hitting the gym tonight, so we'll see how it goes!

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Only been 3 days so far, the energy is the only thing I've noticed, and 1 new zit on my face LOL... but I've started up a low dose of accutane (20mg daily). I'll be hitting the gym tonight, so we'll see how it goes!
It'll be great!!! The kid's talked me into ordering Chinese food haha i better up my hawthorne berry! !