Critique my RAD140/Sarm x 4 Andro Base Cycle Please!

drlynch8

Awards
Hey Guys,

I am fairly experienced in the world of PH's and I've done a lot of research in the last few months on SARMs and am looking to put together my spring run before beach season hits.

I am 6'4, 222-225lbs, just over 12% body fat and looking to add another 10-15 pounds of lean mass with this stack, as well as any strength that comes with it...ANYWAYS,

THE STACK

I am grabbing some RAD140 (liquid form) from what I've deemed to be the most reliable source on here and anywhere else. The only other source that seemed close to 100% legit was proven peptides, but the price point and size of the source I am going with seems unbeatable.

I plan on running this with a base of 4-ANDRO (Super Mandro by Hard Rock). I have heard of people dealing with lethargy and other sides that a solid base could reduce or prevent, and I've also had a lot of success running Hard Rock's 1-Andro and Epi Products, so I am equally excited for this part of the stack.

***10 weeks

Rad 140: 10/20/20/20/20/20/20/20/20-30/20-30 (last two weeks I may bump to 25 or 30 mg)

4 Andro: 330/330/330/440/440/440/440/440/440/440 (I am bumping up at week 4 as that is where lethary is said to rly quick in, but want to keep it as low as possible to avoid any of the andro sides that may arise)

AI: on hand is Estro Strike 2.0. I have had minor gyno issues under my right nip before and this helped clear it up. The Arimastane,Resveratrol and E cottoni seems to be a perfect blend for

Support Blockade throughout, standard but always seems to keep my BP in check, face clear of any major acne, etc.

Question 1 What are your thoughts on the dosage of the Rad. I've seen a lot of reports of 20mg being the sweet spot, with light to medium suppression at doses past that?...The only thing that has ever suppressed me was M-Drol way back in 2009 and that was because I was young and dumb and didnt run proper pct.

Question 2 Is it worth it to bump up the 4 Andro for gains sakes? I am not very estrogen prone, and I know I can keep the majority of the gains with this compound dry by using the AI, just not sure if the severity of sides at 550 or 660 mgs of the 4 andro would be worth it.

PCT

SERM Grabbing my liquid nolva from the same site as the Rad 140....This may or may not be overkill but I would much rather be safe than sorry. The 2 months I spent suppressed was rough and NEVER want to experience that again, especially as I can imagine it would be more severe later in life. Running the standard 20/20/10/10

Sergeant Steel as a natty test boost (I personally love this stuff it is super strong and a staple in my pct)

Post Cycle 3x for 4 weeks

Reduce XT starting week 3 of the PCT for 4 weeks to combat rebound and cortisol

Anyways, Please let me know your thoughts! I am probably not as smart as I think I am, although I am pretty sure I have my bases covered here for the most part.

If I can get enough interest in this, I will put together a log for it, starting Mid April.

Sam stack

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I like it. But in order to gain that much muscle your gonna have to work really hard. Sarms aren’t steroids

drlynch8

Awards
Thanks brotha. I go 110% in the gym 5 days a week. I will definitely be busting my ass, and upping my calories as well.

Gonna tighten up the diet and add in some King Mass XL as well. IMO, Ronnie makes the best weight gainer blend on the market.

Curious also if you or anyone can compare the pump from RAD to anything else? I've got some experience with 4 Andro before from the LG Sciences and I know its got a solid pump even at lower doses, but IDK if anything will ever compare to what experienced with the M Drol back in the day.

Thanks again!

Sam stack

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Not sure how to decribe it. But rads awesome. Great anger/androgen feeling, decent strength boost, energy, vascularity, constant pump

drlynch8

Awards
I'm PUMPED to try it...see what I did there :D

What did you top out at mg wise 20? 30?

Sam stack

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Don’t remember it was a while ago. Probably 30-35.