Critique my RAD140/Sarm x 4 Andro Base Cycle Please!

drlynch8

Awards
Hey Guys,

I am fairly experienced in the world of PH's and I've done a lot of research in the last few months on SARMs and am looking to put together my spring run before beach season hits.

I am 6'4, 222-225lbs, just over 12% body fat and looking to add another 10-15 pounds of lean mass with this stack, as well as any strength that comes with it...ANYWAYS,

THE STACK

I am grabbing some RAD140 (liquid form) from what I've deemed to be the most reliable source on here and anywhere else. The only other source that seemed close to 100% legit was proven peptides, but the price point and size of the source I am going with seems unbeatable.

I plan on running this with a base of 4-ANDRO (Super Mandro by Hard Rock). I have heard of people dealing with lethargy and other sides that a solid base could reduce or prevent, and I've also had a lot of success running Hard Rock's 1-Andro and Epi Products, so I am equally excited for this part of the stack.

***10 weeks

Rad 140: 10/20/20/20/20/20/20/20/20-30/20-30 (last two weeks I may bump to 25 or 30 mg)

4 Andro: 330/330/330/440/440/440/440/440/440/440 (I am bumping up at week 4 as that is where lethary is said to rly quick in, but want to keep it as low as possible to avoid any of the andro sides that may arise)

AI: on hand is Estro Strike 2.0. I have had minor gyno issues under my right nip before and this helped clear it up. The Arimastane,Resveratrol and E cottoni seems to be a perfect blend for

Support Blockade throughout, standard but always seems to keep my BP in check, face clear of any major acne, etc.

Question 1 What are your thoughts on the dosage of the Rad. I've seen a lot of reports of 20mg being the sweet spot, with light to medium suppression at doses past that?...The only thing that has ever suppressed me was M-Drol way back in 2009 and that was because I was young and dumb and didnt run proper pct.

Question 2
Is it worth it to bump up the 4 Andro for gains sakes? I am not very estrogen prone, and I know I can keep the majority of the gains with this compound dry by using the AI, just not sure if the severity of sides at 550 or 660 mgs of the 4 andro would be worth it.

PCT

SERM Grabbing my liquid nolva from the same site as the Rad 140....This may or may not be overkill but I would much rather be safe than sorry. The 2 months I spent suppressed was rough and NEVER want to experience that again, especially as I can imagine it would be more severe later in life. Running the standard 20/20/10/10

Sergeant Steel as a natty test boost (I personally love this stuff it is super strong and a staple in my pct)

Post Cycle 3x for 4 weeks

Reduce XT starting week 3 of the PCT for 4 weeks to combat rebound and cortisol

Anyways, Please let me know your thoughts! I am probably not as smart as I think I am, although I am pretty sure I have my bases covered here for the most part.

If I can get enough interest in this, I will put together a log for it, starting Mid April.

irishiron300

irishiron300

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The PCT is not overkill, Rad can/will suppress you quickly.

I’d post in anabolics, you’ll get a good response over there. Frankly, 10 wks will kick the crap outta you.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
The PCT is not overkill, Rad can/will suppress you quickly.

I’d post in anabolics, you’ll get a good response over there. Frankly, 10 wks will kick the crap outta you.
Regarding this you could always cut it back to 8 week run instead of 10 week. PCT set up looks good. Nolva + otc pct product + natty supps is the way too go.