Critique my bulking cycle plz

SuperTDP

Awards
I am currently off all gear to conceive a kid and it’s been rough. Gains are quickly disappearing. So I want to bulk once the job is done. Let me know what you guys think:

Weeks 1-6: 750 test/wk, 50mg dbol/day
Weeks 7-17: 300 test/wk, 25mg ment/day
Weeks 18-23: same test and ment, plus anadrol 100mgs/day. Caber, nolva, adex on hand. Do I need anything else?

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
That is a big amount of time on orals, but I cannot judge

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Also, why are you tapering test/trest down???

Dietz1873

Dietz1873

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Way too much time on orals. I would not even run Anavar that long. Please let this be a warning, nobody respectable here would endorse this. If you want crazy fast gains, run one crazy fast oral compound like SD and drop it when your body tells you to if it’s before your planned cycle. You will be amazed at what 10mg oral SD ED can do for 4 weeks, you’ll still be alive too. Kinda joking, not saying what you posted would kill you. But it’s definitely not within the realm of impossibility. I have been reckless with orals in the past and have ran nearly everything.

You see those 5 weeks of adrol you got at 100mg ED? Do yourself a favor and just use that single oral this time around. Plenty of gains. I’m on it right now and responding great. It’s like super turinabol without the oral Superdrol sides, if you respond like I do.

Just read you also have a kid on the way, none of my business but I’m more glad I warned you. Priorities, I’m not being offensive at all, this is just a scary cycle to me. I wouldn’t run for 6 weeks what you are going to run for 6 months and I am a reckless person.

I’m also aware of studies using anadrol higher than this for longer, those studies almost always were single drug controlled studies and anadrol is by far not the only thing you are messing with there. My vote is reconstruct the whole cycle from the bottom and do a test blast with anadrol. That is an extreme cycle and will net you serious gains after putting in work.

Last edited:
SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I have heard that once you start trest, high test is no longer necessary or beneficial. Is that incorrect?
I personally would start at 300 test and the 175 trest and adjust from there. I have found keeping it close to 1:1 is advised.
I wouldn’t do that oral run as planned though. You will feel like garbage and your innards will take a harsh beating.

Dietz1873

Dietz1873

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I personally would start at 300 test and the 175 trest and adjust from there. I have found keeping it close to 1:1 is advised.
I wouldn’t do that oral run as planned though. You will feel like garbage and your innards will take a harsh beating.
Yeah to be honest @SuperTDP this is solid advice. I’d even consider pinning test only at 300 a week and go 5 weeks on the anadrol ED at 100mg. Can’t really go wrong with either but you might want to consider a short SD run, like 4 weeks, where it won’t shut you down horribly (maybe) with a good HCG PCT, etc alongside test p or tne. My source has TNE that is 75mgTNE and 50MG dbol per ML. Sick stuff.

SuperTDP

Awards
Yeah to be honest @SuperTDP this is solid advice. I’d even consider pinning test only at 300 a week and go 5 weeks on the anadrol ED at 100mg. Can’t really go wrong with either but you might want to consider a short SD run, like 4 weeks, where it won’t shut you down horribly (maybe) with a good HCG PCT, etc alongside test p or tne. My source has TNE that is 75mgTNE and 50MG dbol per ML. Sick stuff.
Interesting. I appreciate the feedback. I was planning on 2 orals mostly because I wanted to recomp some size and strength before I started the trest, to get the most out of it. Do you think I could get away with something like 4 weeks of tbol to jump start? Something more mild? Also I do plan to resume my blast and cruise lifestyle after I hop back on

SuperTDP

Awards
Way too much time on orals. I would not even run Anavar that long. Please let this be a warning, nobody respectable here would endorse this. If you want crazy fast gains, run one crazy fast oral compound like SD and drop it when your body tells you to if it’s before your planned cycle. You will be amazed at what 10mg oral SD ED can do for 4 weeks, you’ll still be alive too. Kinda joking, not saying what you posted would kill you. But it’s definitely not within the realm of impossibility. I have been reckless with orals in the past and have ran nearly everything.

You see those 5 weeks of adrol you got at 100mg ED? Do yourself a favor and just use that single oral this time around. Plenty of gains. I’m on it right now and responding great. It’s like super turinabol without the oral Superdrol sides, if you respond like I do.

Just read you also have a kid on the way, none of my business but I’m more glad I warned you. Priorities, I’m not being offensive at all, this is just a scary cycle to me. I wouldn’t run for 6 weeks what you are going to run for 6 months and I am a reckless person.

I’m also aware of studies using anadrol higher than this for longer, those studies almost always were single drug controlled studies and anadrol is by far not the only thing you are messing with there. My vote is reconstruct the whole cycle from the bottom and do a test blast with anadrol. That is an extreme cycle and will net you serious gains after putting in work.
I appreciate the feedback man. Normally I wouldn’t do 2 orals in 1 cycle but I wanted to recomp some strength and size before starting the trest. I’ve ran SD before and was underwhelmed. Also I did feel bad on it, never felt bad on dbol, this is my first run with anadrol. I don’t think I need to rework the whole cycle, but the consensus seems to be drop the dbol and kickstart with anadrol only, so I think I’ll take that advice. I’ve ran too many cycles to do test only, even with an oral. The gains would be modest at best. I did 20 wks test 750, EQ 1000 as my last blast, for reference, which was a year ago. Been cruising, plus or minus some var for a year now.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
The only things that stick out to me is that 1 the doses of this cycle seem overkill unless your massive. Like 230+ with abs

And also you need to really keep estrogen and prolactin in check on this cycle or you might be the one breastfeeding the baby lol.

Seriously tho. Stay on top of that because this if your gyno prone then this cycle is a double whammy

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Also, why are we constantly switching compounds. This cycle is way overthinking.

Testosterone
500mg, after a month if you need more then bump to 750, after another 6-8 weeks add a oral like anadrol for 6 weeks and go get bloods drawn, if everything is ok then cool keep going, if not then it's time to cruise.

I'm willing to bet that just about everyone one of us has tried to plan out a elaborate cycle many times and they never do anything different then the basics, they just cost more money and add more side effects.

SuperTDP

Awards
The only things that stick out to me is that 1 the doses of this cycle seem overkill unless your massive. Like 230+ with abs

And also you need to really keep estrogen and prolactin in check on this cycle or you might be the one breastfeeding the baby lol.

Seriously tho. Stay on top of that because this if your gyno prone then this cycle is a double whammy
Interesting. I though the doses were pretty normal. I’ve done 750 test many times, the trest could be kinda high. Maybe I’ll start with 10mgs/day and taper up if I’m feeling good. Luckily for me, I don’t get gyno. When I was younger and stupid, I did test/tren cycle with no ai or caber. Didn’t get any gyno or really any bad e2 sides other than mental ones. I’ve thus sworn off tren cuz it makes me a dick. I’ve heard trest isn’t like that so I figured I’d try it out. Lol at the image of me breastfeeding tho. That was funny. For reference I’m 5’8”, 185lbs with my top 4 abs visible, while on cruise. I’ve bulked up to 210 before but was bloated pretty good with food and e2 water weight.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Interesting. I though the doses were pretty normal. I’ve done 750 test many times, the trest could be kinda high. Maybe I’ll start with 10mgs/day and taper up if I’m feeling good. Luckily for me, I don’t get gyno. When I was younger and stupid, I did test/tren cycle with no ai or caber. Didn’t get any gyno or really any bad e2 sides other than mental ones. I’ve thus sworn off tren cuz it makes me a dick. I’ve heard trest isn’t like that so I figured I’d try it out. Lol at the image of me breastfeeding tho. That was funny. For reference I’m 5’8”, 185lbs with my top 4 abs visible, while on cruise. I’ve bulked up to 210 before but was bloated pretty good with food and e2 water weight.
It's not that the doses are high, they're just high for the average person, I'm 5'9 200lbs all abs fully visible. My Best lifts are a 353lb bench and a 500lb deadlift (deadlift needs work)

But my point being is.... I'm on 300 test and 200masteron.

In my avatar I had cut all the way to 183 and I was on my trt at that time. 150 test and nothing else.

Again it's not that those doses are ridiculously high, they're just not necessary at this point in time unless you were well over 22,230 lb with abs like a Big Jack m*********** who's put on 50 60 lb of muscle already

SuperTDP

Awards
It's not that the doses are high, they're just high for the average person, I'm 5'9 200lbs all abs fully visible. My Best lifts are a 353lb bench and a 500lb deadlift (deadlift needs work)

But my point being is.... I'm on 300 test and 200masteron.

In my avatar I had cut all the way to 183 and I was on my trt at that time. 150 test and nothing else.

Again it's not that those doses are ridiculously high, they're just not necessary at this point in time unless you were well over 22,230 lb with abs like a Big Jack m*********** who's put on 50 60 lb of muscle already
Gotcha. Our life’s are pretty similar. 340 bench, 525 deadlift, 405 squat. My last cut was the same as yours, TRT test with var. cut from 187 to 168, very lean, best I’ve looked. Being off, I’m down to 172ish, strength is down solidly. Guess I’m just excited to get my physique back lol

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Bulking 3
Bulking 17
stespiel Anabolics 14
jt123 Anabolics 11
Ectofighter Bulking 11