Unanswered Criticise my Recomp Cycle

maximillia

maximillia

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
6'3
205 lbs/93 Kgs
18% Bf (an estimate, could be a bit lower, I lost around 20 lbs in 2 months recently)

Heya fellas! Well, would ya know it? I will do a cycle next month! (Surprise!) A cycle to recomp- put some muscle on, and lose some fat, you know, look like Arnold.

So what I have in mind is this- S23 (20mgs), Dbol (15-20mgs) and anavar (30-40mgs), for 8 Weeks, dropping the Dbol after 6. Why is the Dbol there? Well, S23 is very suppressive and people say I will basically have no Estrogen and DHT on cycle, so... I thought I would put in some Dbol to counter that. Is that stupid? Please let me know! I will be eating at maintenance or a very small deficit.

I will do a full PCT for 4-6 weeks with Clomid and Nolva.

Last edited:
Honkafeller

Honkafeller

Awards
  • First Up Vote
An oral test base would be better than nothing

maximillia

maximillia

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
An oral test base would be better than nothing
Yes. To be honest, If I could get test, I would do nothing else, I would drop all of these, excepting maybe S23. But I can't do it. What do you think about HCG on such a cycle as this? I can't do that of course, but I am curious, would that be worth the effort?

maximillia

maximillia

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I am too squeamish to try it myself and I don't trust any BB'er where I live. Too shady, will definitely impale my artery and kill me. Also, don't know any doctor who could do it on the side.

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yes. To be honest, If I could get test, I would do nothing else, I would drop all of these, excepting maybe S23. But I can't do it. What do you think about HCG on such a cycle as this? I can't do that of course, but I am curious, would that be worth the effort?
You cant get test from the same place youre getting dbol?

And a lot of people have run dbol and treat it almost like oral test because of how it aromatizes. So i guess that could work.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Just my opinion but if you’re going to stay away from test and only wanna do orals I would stick with s23 and anavar. Especially if goal is recomp

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Have an AI on hand. Even use one preventatively. Low dose. Letrone 1 cap a day through cycle and PCT.

maximillia

maximillia

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
You cant get test from the same place youre getting dbol?

And a lot of people have run dbol and treat it almost like oral test because of how it aromatizes. So i guess that could work.
I can get it, But I can't inject it...and that's good to hear. That's what I need it to do.

maximillia

maximillia

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I just finished my first pinning cycle. Wish id gone that route earlier. Its really not bad. Minimal issues. You get used to it, but you’ll be ready when youre ready.
Congratulations. That sounds good. I have actually done an injectable cycle before, which was administered by my trainer at the time. I am no longer associated with him though.

Last edited:
maximillia

maximillia

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Have an AI on hand. Even use one preventatively. Low dose. Letrone 1 cap a day through cycle and PCT.
Don't you think that's a bit excessive? In most places, 15-20 mg of Dbol is said to not pose much of a risk of gyno. None of the other compounds I am running will pose estrogenic effects. I think If I use an AI, I will probably be at a risk of low E2. But this can only be confirmed with bloodwork.

maximillia

maximillia

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Just my opinion but if you’re going to stay away from test and only wanna do orals I would stick with s23 and anavar. Especially if goal is recomp
I do agree with you. I was just a bit spooked about having very low levels of E2. Maybe, I will drop it. I will do some more research.

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Don't you think that's a bit excessive? In most places, 15-20 mg of Dbol is said to not pose much of a risk of gyno. None of the other compounds I am running will pose estrogenic effects. I think If I use an AI, I will probably be at a risk of low E2. But this can only be confirmed with bloodwork.
Its not necessarily just about gyno. Too high of estrogen, whether it leads to gyno or not, is not optimal. Plus if it gets real high you gotta lower it aggressively which can lead to rebound and yo yo’ing. Its not a bad idea to low dose an AI preventatively to keep e2 in healthy ranges and not allowing it to creep up in the first place. And dbol aromatizes very readily.

maximillia

maximillia

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Its not necessarily just about gyno. Too high of estrogen, whether it leads to gyno or not, is not optimal. Plus if it gets real high you gotta lower it aggressively which can lead to rebound and yo yo’ing. Its not a bad idea to low dose an AI preventatively to keep e2 in healthy ranges and not allowing it to creep up in the first place. And dbol aromatizes very readily.
I suppose what I will do is get bloodwork every 2 weeks. As soon as I notice unhealthy spiking, I will low dose an AI.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
With me, something like kratom and mild like DAA gives me and agitates my gyno.

Lowkii

Lowkii

Awards
  • First Up Vote
All those orals without a test base? You'll be lucky if your dick works at the end. Secondly, using Anavar at 18% BF? Yeah, good luck with that. You're not going to see anything. Your dosages are on the low side and I think you're going to be disappointed with this cycle.

Last edited:
maximillia

maximillia

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
All those orals without a test base? You'll be lucky if your dick works at the end. Secondly, using Anavar at 18% BF? Yeah, good luck with that. You're not going to see anything. Your dosages are on the low side and I think you're going to be disappointed with this cycle.
I don't know what you mean by the dick not working. If you mean ED and low libido on cycle, then that's what I expect. If you mean permanent HPTA damage, the odds of that not occurring are not bettered by the addition of Test.

I have been thinking hard, and changed my mind about this cycle. It's going to be a pure Cut. For the 4 weeks, I will continue my caloric deficit and run these compounds, probably without Dbol, and add T3 and Clen. At the 4 Week mark, I will assess my body composition and decide what to do. If I have shed enough bodyfat, I will make it a recomp cycle thenceforth. A simple caloric adjustment. I think this makes more sense. What do you guys think? Would Clen be too much to run on cycle? I can just do Clen Pre-cycle, to avoid using it while on anabolics.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
He means your libido will be 0, your sex drive too, your dick will probably not work very well and you’ll feel like complete ****.

maximillia

maximillia

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
He means your libido will be 0, your sex drive too, your dick will probably not work very well and you’ll feel like complete ****.
Yes, I understand. I have done 2 Oral cycles before (1 was just SARMS), and that was the result. I don't pin so I have to suffer through that.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I think that's quite unusual. You surely have a very high response to elevated estrogen.
I decided to play around with daa again because I'm researching ralox, nipples began to hurt. Ceased taking. Some literature reveals that daa can blunt dopamine, and therefore cause elevated prolactin. I'm one of those guys that can get easy estro and prolactin sides. I lactated in the past with a 19nor designer.

maximillia

maximillia

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I am reviving this thread because I don't want to create a new one and I believe my question can best be asked here itself. I am planning a pure cutting cycle with SARMS only. Since I am going to be in a big caloric deficit, I think it makes sense to stick with Sarms alone and dump any oral AAS.

My question is this: I am thinking of running HCG along this cycle. It will keep my balls active, and prevent any atrophy there, and should make for a smoother recovery post cycle. I will also appreciate not being a test less husk throughout the cycle.

Since I will be using Sarms alone, depending on my Bloods and results, the cycle might last 12 weeks. Do you guys think there's any problems running HCG that long? Can you advice me on the dose I should take of it? What would be optimal?

You might ask why I don't go with test instead. Well, I have two reasons. First? It doesn't do anything for my balls. Second, since it is a cutting cycle, I don't particularly understand what I would stand to gain from supraphysiological doses of it. Maybe, it can have some effect, but then you also have to deal with estrogen and DHT, and I don't want to do that right now.

Last edited:
Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I am reviving this thread because I don't want to create a new one and I believe my question can best be asked here itself. I am planning a pure cutting cycle with SARMS only. Since I am going to be in a big caloric deficit, I think it makes sense to stick with Sarms alone and dump any oral AAS.

My question is this: I am thinking of running HCG along this cycle. It will keep my balls active, and prevent any atrophy there, and should make for a smoother recovery post cycle. I will also appreciate not being a test less husk throughout the cycle.

Since I will be using Sarms alone, depending on my Bloods and results, the cycle might last 12 weeks. Do you guys think there's any problems running HCG that long? Can you advice me on the dose I should take of it? What would be optimal?

You might ask why I don't go with test instead. Well, I have two reasons. First? It doesn't do anything for my balls. Second, since it is a cutting cycle, I don't particularly understand what I would stand to gain from supraphysiological doses of it. Maybe, it can have some effect, but then you also have to deal with estrogen and DHT, and I don't want to do that right now.
Not sure I understand the logic behind just running sarms on a cut, no reason not to but aas will also allow you to hold/gain muscle even in a deficit (just reads like you think sarms are better for cutting, which they aren’t), assuming you have the same compounds as at the original post then var would be best used here....

Hcg if using throughout typically starts 1-2 weeks in at 250 2 x pw subq (you know this is pinned right? I mention it as you make a point of saying you don’t pin above?) - you can use it 12 weeks no problem.

Test would be beneficial in terms of helping your compliance to the cut (you’ll feel much better, less lethargic etc), low dose (150-200 a week) would be ideal for keeping you feeling good but limiting estro issues etc. A 4-Andro or 4-ad is the oral option (and with the conversion from them you’ll also not have high E etc).

Just some thoughts for you anyway

khall1974

khall1974

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Not ready. Read too many horror stories of amateurs attempting it.
I am an amateur and had zero problems pinning. Once you get over the fear of it you will be thinking how silly you were. I actually enjoyed it to some degree...I know weird right. It is just something about the pinning part...you know you are injecting super soldier formula into your system.

You will feel terrible in 8 weeks without a little test.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 10
manifesto Cycle Logs 14
Anabolics 28
craigydar Anabolics 0
craigydar Bulking 12