12-28-2017

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The e check was a bit slow... Put in an order which shipped out after the check cleared and it didn't come yesterday. Thought it was going to be Tuesday (after new years) until it arrived. Nope usps express shipping delivered on a SUNDAY. Usually get it in 2-3 days tops after shipped. I don't mind paying 6$ for the upgraded shipping good stuff!

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
The e check was a bit slow... Put in an order which shipped out after the check cleared and it didn't come yesterday. Thought it was going to be Tuesday (after new years) until it arrived. Nope usps express shipping delivered on a SUNDAY. Usually get it in 2-3 days tops after shipped. I don't mind paying 6$ for the upgraded shipping good stuff!
Sorry man.

It should have shipped USPS priority? I have never seen it ship otherwise, so if yours was I apologize.

USPS has been a nightmare all month bc of the Holiday sales. Not to make excuses bc the Echeck option does take 3-5 business days.

But on a good note CC is back and running as an option too!!!!!!!!

For me I use Echeck all the time, bc I am never in a rush, so honestly I can tell you that with several orders between MA and IMR, IML, the 3-5 day wait period for it to clear has been very consistent for months now. If it changes, shortens or gets longer I will be happy to advise you guys, but I truly don't think it will change in either direction.

From what I understand that is the common clearing time on most standard Checking Merchant Accounts.

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sorry man.

It should have shipped USPS priority? I have never seen it ship otherwise, so if yours was I apologize.

USPS has been a nightmare all month bc of the Holiday sales. Not to make excuses bc the Echeck option does take 3-5 business days.

But on a good note CC is back and running as an option too!!!!!!!!

For me I use Echeck all the time, bc I am never in a rush, so honestly I can tell you that with several orders between MA and IMR, IML, the 3-5 day wait period for it to clear has been very consistent for months now. If it changes, shortens or gets longer I will be happy to advise you guys, but I truly don't think it will change in either direction.

From what I understand that is the common clearing time on most standard Checking Merchant Accounts.
Nah the shipping was phenemonal as stated package came yesterday (on a Sunday). It was the e check that slowed the process. Glad the cc is back up!

Sculptor

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Is it just me or did the price rise substantially on somatozine? Even with the coupon code, it seems way higher than when I last purchased it

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Is it just me or did the price rise substantially on somatozine? Even with the coupon code, it seems way higher than when I last purchased it
I think they went up 5$ so with the the 20% off your paying 4$ more. I know Mike Arnold explained vicaine and the pm version did increase 5$ as the cost of the raws have increased and also the cost of a merchant account to accept cc. You get what you pay for and although a bit expensive you know what your getting and its top notch supplements.

Sculptor

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I think they went up 5$ so with the the 20% off your paying 4$ more. I know Mike Arnold explained vicaine and the pm version did increase 5$ as the cost of the raws have increased and also the cost of a merchant account to accept cc. You get what you pay for and although a bit expensive you know what your getting and its top notch supplements.
For sure. I’m a fan of his supplements. $71 with shipping is hard to swallow for a 1 month supply though. Let’s see a sale and I’ll stock up!

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Somatozine only increased by $4.00, which is only $3.20 after the 20% discount. I wouldn't really say that is "way" higher. It is still one of the least expensive MK products on the market...and certainly a better deal than any other MK product for what you get.

I increased the price because I had to. Here's why...

The price of MK-677 just went up worldwide (so did tianeptine due to an international shortage and so did FLmodafinil). Just this single factor alone cost us MORE than $4 per bottle for each raw...and that is not the only way we are losing money. I don't think most people understand that MK-677 is NOT supposed to be sold in capsule form. Do you know what that means to a company like ours? It means we can't get ANY merchant accounts through normal banks. As a result we were forced to get a high-risk merchant account...or else we would NEVER be able to take credit cards again. Do you know what that means? It means that our fees have increased by OVER 500%! That is a HUGE increase.

Between the massive increase in fees and the cost of raw materials rising, that PUNY $3.20 increase doesn't come anywhere close to covering all the money we are losing. Now, that wouldn't be a big deal if we had a 400% profit margin on our products like most other supplement companies, but we don't. In fact, our profit margins on several of our products is so low that if we didn't increase the price we would have had to stop selling them completely!

These products can't be purchased anywhere else. There are a few reasons for this. One, Vicaine and Somatozine cost a ****ton to make, which is specifically why you don't see ANY other companies offering products like this...and if they did sell it, they would charge a whole LOT more than we do. Two, other supp companies won't sell these products because they don't want to take the "risks" associated with doing so.

Very few customers really understand what kind of risks were' taking by selling these things, or how much money we have to pay to have them made, or how many fees are involved. If any other company sold this stuff (which they won't) they would charge a ****-ton more.

Did you know I was advised by MULTIPLE people who have been in this industry long-term to not only increase the price more than $4, but to drop the discount code to 10% as well? These were all owners of other supp companies...and that's why they suggested I do (it's what they would have done). Furthermore, even if I did that...it STILL wouldn't cover all the money we have lost from the massive increase in fees and increase in raws cost.

So, only a small portion of this increased cost was passed along to the customer, whereas most companies either would have stopped selling the product, or passed along the ENTIRE cost to you (which many people suggested I do).

Unfortunately, few customers understand what goes into making products like this. They see a $63.99 price tag and complain, even though that is STILL lower than the vast majority of research-grade MK-677 products currently on the market. Furthermore, those companies don't have anything else in their product besides MK-677 (we have 6 other ingredients). We also sell capsules (they sell liquid) and our products are GMP-made (their's are made in their basement, kitchen, etc).

I know you weren't considering any of this when you put up your post, so I get it. No one wants to see a product go up in price, but once someone understands what is going on, they would be happy that the product is even still available. It only went up $3.20, bro (after accounting for the 20% discount). It's not like it went up $10 or $15, ya' know.

Sculptor

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Mike Arnold
Thanks for you honest and thoughtful response. I am experiencing the taste of my foot in my mouth. I will still (and always intended on) be purchasing products from you. My post stemmed from some initial consumer “sticker shock” and I tried to spur a sale.
Anyways, I have yet to be unimpressed with your supplements and appreciate you taking the time to reach out.

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Mike Arnold
Thanks for you honest and thoughtful response. I am experiencing the taste of my foot in my mouth. I will still (and always intended on) be purchasing products from you. My post stemmed from some initial consumer “sticker shock” and I tried to spur a sale.
Anyways, I have yet to be unimpressed with your supplements and appreciate you taking the time to reach out.
I understand. Thank you for your support. It means a lot.

wood23

wood23

Awards
Is there a reason there are only 3 options in your country drop down menu. I am from Australia and have purchases 2 other times. I have used your mk677 for over 6 months now..love it. but supplies are low and looking for other options but hoping you can still sell to Australia. Hoping you get back to me soon.
Cheers

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Is there a reason there are only 3 options in your country drop down menu. I am from Australia and have purchases 2 other times. I have used your mk677 for over 6 months now..love it. but supplies are low and looking for other options but hoping you can still sell to Australia. Hoping you get back to me soon.
Cheers
Unfortunately, we stopped shipping to Aus about 6 months ago due to a high seizure rate. I will say this, though. Within one week I am opening a new peptide/research chemical company called MA research. Of course, I cannot condone human use, but I will be offering straight MK-677 as a research chemical.

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Unfortunately, we stopped shipping to Aus about 6 months ago due to a high seizure rate. I will say this, though. Within one week I am opening a new peptide/research chemical company called MA research. Of course, I cannot condone human use, but I will be offering straight MK-677 as a research chemical.
What else you got for us.... For research of course hehe

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
wood23

wood23

Awards
So are you saying they are seizing your supps now but are going to let research liquids in. I would have thought it would be the other way around that's why I have never tried getting research chemicals in. But willing to give it a go :cheers:

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Somatozine only increased by $4.00, which is only $3.20 after the 20% discount. I wouldn't really say that is "way" higher. It is still one of the least expensive MK products on the market...and certainly a better deal than any other MK product for what you get.

I increased the price because I had to. Here's why...

The price of MK-677 just went up worldwide (so did tianeptine due to an international shortage and so did FLmodafinil). Just this single factor alone cost us MORE than $4 per bottle for each raw...and that is not the only way we are losing money. I don't think most people understand that MK-677 is NOT supposed to be sold in capsule form. Do you know what that means to a company like ours? It means we can't get ANY merchant accounts through normal banks. As a result we were forced to get a high-risk merchant account...or else we would NEVER be able to take credit cards again. Do you know what that means? It means that our fees have increased by OVER 500%! That is a HUGE increase.

Between the massive increase in fees and the cost of raw materials rising, that PUNY $3.20 increase doesn't come anywhere close to covering all the money we are losing. Now, that wouldn't be a big deal if we had a 400% profit margin on our products like most other supplement companies, but we don't. In fact, our profit margins on several of our products is so low that if we didn't increase the price we would have had to stop selling them completely!

These products can't be purchased anywhere else. There are a few reasons for this. One, Vicaine and Somatozine cost a ****ton to make, which is specifically why you don't see ANY other companies offering products like this...and if they did sell it, they would charge a whole LOT more than we do. Two, other supp companies won't sell these products because they don't want to take the "risks" associated with doing so.

Very few customers really understand what kind of risks were' taking by selling these things, or how much money we have to pay to have them made, or how many fees are involved. If any other company sold this stuff (which they won't) they would charge a ****-ton more.

Did you know I was advised by MULTIPLE people who have been in this industry long-term to not only increase the price more than $4, but to drop the discount code to 10% as well? These were all owners of other supp companies...and that's why they suggested I do (it's what they would have done). Furthermore, even if I did that...it STILL wouldn't cover all the money we have lost from the massive increase in fees and increase in raws cost.

So, only a small portion of this increased cost was passed along to the customer, whereas most companies either would have stopped selling the product, or passed along the ENTIRE cost to you (which many people suggested I do).

Unfortunately, few customers understand what goes into making products like this. They see a $63.99 price tag and complain, even though that is STILL lower than the vast majority of research-grade MK-677 products currently on the market. Furthermore, those companies don't have anything else in their product besides MK-677 (we have 6 other ingredients). We also sell capsules (they sell liquid) and our products are GMP-made (their's are made in their basement, kitchen, etc).

I know you weren't considering any of this when you put up your post, so I get it. No one wants to see a product go up in price, but once someone understands what is going on, they would be happy that the product is even still available. It only went up $3.20, bro (after accounting for the 20% discount). It's not like it went up $10 or $15, ya' know.
Thats hardly a price increase, and I will gladly keep buying from you

Low

Low

Awards
Hey are u guys still in business? I went to maresearchchems but it says site down

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hey are u guys still in business? I went to maresearchchems but it says site down
The site is being revamped it should be up soon today hopefully or the next day or 2... Mike has someone working on both sides ma labs and ma research. Be patient brother... You know the quality is there so just give it a day or 2.

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
MA Sites Now Open!!!

Store-Wide Sale!

After a lengthy wait we are finally back up and running. Just so you guys are aware, I am still in the process of updating the sites from a graphics standpoint (I am going to have some new background graphics and some other stuff added), but I didn't want to wait any longer to re-open, so I am re-opening and starting the sale now!

MA Labs Coupon Code (30% OFF): pro30

Link: https://masupps.com/

CF2

Awards
  • Established
Hi, I was wondering if MAsupps.com will be accepting credit card payments anytime soon?

CF2

Awards
  • Established
I also would not mind using the eCheck method. Do you know if entering a routing number/account number from a Canadian bank will work?

Also, just as an FYI, when I clicked the 'Money Orders, Cashier’s Checks or Personal Checks' option I got this message:

We accept money orders, cashier’s checks, and personal checks. If you would like to use one of these payments options please proceed with checkout. We will you with payment details.

In bold is where the word contact or something along those lines is missing.

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I also would not mind using the eCheck method. Do you know if entering a routing number/account number from a Canadian bank will work?

Also, just as an FYI, when I clicked the 'Money Orders, Cashier’s Checks or Personal Checks' option I got this message:

We accept money orders, cashier’s checks, and personal checks. If you would like to use one of these payments options please proceed with checkout. We will you with payment details.

In bold is where the word contact or something along those lines is missing.
I'm sorry. I somehow missed this post until now. Thanks for noticing (and informing me) that the word "contact" was missing. LOL.

Yes, we do take e-checks from Canada. One gentlemen had an issue with it yesterday (I don't know if that was you or not), but everyone else from Canada has been using it just fine. So go ahead and use it and if there is any issue I will have it fixed right away.

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Sale Ends Today @ 12:00 Midnight!!!!

Hi, guys. Our week long sale is coming to an end. Today is the last day that you will be able to get 30% of all MA Labs products. The sale will run through Midnight tonight.

I want to thank everyone who ordered for all their support. This was the most successful sale we've had yet...and it's all because of you. Thank you.

Reactions: CF2
WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yes, I am wondering the same thing! Still waiting...
Yes, I am wondering the same thing! Still waiting...
I will chime in and say very unlikely not. It is very difficult to obtain and maintain credit cards in the bodybuilding industry in general. They are now considering "supplements" as "quasi pharmaceuticals", so that companies now must use Banks that give us "high risk" accounts.

For instance on my store I sell protein, preworkouts and most of the Iron Mag Lab line. I was forced to get a high risk account from a company that provides banking to Firearm sellers.

Unfortunately this is where we are at. The Echeck option is SAFE and SECURE. It is not different then CC, because when the payments go to our stores, the banks are the one's that process the payments. We go through painstaking efforts to get these accounts. Background checks, credit checks..etc. I even had to have a company come to my house and take photos of offices, storage, etc.

Trust me when I tell you that your money is secure through Echeck.

CF2

Awards
  • Established
I'm sorry. I somehow missed this post until now. Thanks for noticing (and informing me) that the word "contact" was missing. LOL.

Yes, we do take e-checks from Canada. One gentlemen had an issue with it yesterday (I don't know if that was you or not), but everyone else from Canada has been using it just fine. So go ahead and use it and if there is any issue I will have it fixed right away.
Yep, that was me. Thanks for your attention to this matter. Hopefully I hear back from you as to how to proceed before the sale ends tonight! :)

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
error

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Do you accept paypal?
LOL. I wish! No, brother, I do not. I have been banned from PayPal for accepting money for research chems. Green Money is super reliable, though. They are a bank and also the oldest, largest, and most respected e-check provider in the world. You can't go wrong with them. Shipping is much faster than normal e-checks too!

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hi, I was wondering if MAsupps.com will be accepting credit card payments anytime soon?
Nope...never again, unfortunately. No one will approve a company like MA Labs for cc's anymore.

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Paypal is the worst company on Earth. I sued them back in 2008? And won.
I would like to sue them again. They shut down supplement sellers and then they freeze your cash for 6months.

I had a protein company and they seized all the funds saying that I was selling pharmaceuticals and drugs. When I proved to them that protein powder, is simply a derivative of food, and it is not a "drug" they literally just stopped responding to me. Kept my money for 7 months and I had to fight to get it back. I eventually did.

Paypal is in bed with the FDA, Big Pharma and corrupt Govt. You might think I sound crazy saying this, but I promise you I know more and have 15+ years experience with this company and hundreds of complaints filed against them.