Creatinol-o-Phosphate

uubiduu

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What do you think of this stuff? Whats the best product with COP in it?

would you take it daily or only pwo?

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
IIRC it was brutal on the digestive tract.

StarScream66

StarScream66

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Patrick Arnold is the one who discovered it and tried to market it as the latest and greatest thing but a lot of people bought it (myself included) and got no additional results. And there is only one single study and it has to do with some kind of heart issue. There has never been a human study on this dealing with increasing muscle mass or skeletal muscle. Apparently, it just converts to creatine, which you can already take on it's own.

I recommended DIY homebrew preworkout stack:
L-Citrulline Malate 6g
Creatine (try and get Creapure) 5g
Beta Alanine 2g
Taurine 2g
A stimulant if I need one (caffeine, or DMAA). You can mix all this in a big caffeine. I recommend checking out Will Brink's Bomb Proof Coffee that has an awesome blend of stimulants and nootropics that it makes it a very potent coffee. I recommend using it with something like Starbucks 2X Caffeine coffee so you get the maximum caffeine from your coffee.

All these products work to increase your endurance, lifting potential allowing you to do more reps and hence build more muscle, increase muscle mass and weigh. It also increases aerobic and anaerobic potential, and is usually all cheap supplements.