Creatinol-O-Phosphate Question

Malbranque

Malbranque

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Bit of an off question here (possibly a stupid one) ladies and lads.
I’m very confused about the difference between Creatine and Creatinol O Phosphate. I’ve Googled and searched, and I’ve seen some people say they’re the same and others say they’re completely different.
Basically, I’m asthmatic and for whatever horrible reason, Creatine (Mono, Creapure, etc etc) flares up my asthma. I’ve tried it on and off and wound up having MRIs on my lungs and blood tests only to be told to cut creatine. X-Gels give me the same reaction. Essentially, anything that works, flares up the old pipes.
Just asking, would COP do the same job as Mono or do they have different pathways? I'd like to give Conqu3r a go as a pwo and noticed it has COP in it...

Cheers

rodefeeh

rodefeeh

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
COP is NOT the same this as creatine. I'm pretty sure it's only going to help for endurance during a workout, not really with strength. I've also seen some studies that didn't produce clear evidence that it even helps. I'll let others chime in that are probably more knowledgeable.

Chamaan

Chamaan

Awards
I won't go into the details but Creatine and COP are different (yet i would say synergistic).

If you can handle J.Regia go for Conquer it's an amazing pwo. I have noticed very good increases in strength and endurance. That's actually a risk because it will make you train so hard that the next training will be **** as you will be exhausted.