Creating the best PH cycle with current stash

JahCure

JahCure

Awards
So I'm planning my cycle which will hopefully be starting in the near future. I would like to use items which are already in my stash so any advice or input on what/how you experienced gentlemen and ladyboyz would run these compounds is appreciated.

Current stats:
31 y/o - 6'00" - 186lbs - unknown bf% (maybe 12-14)

Goal:
+10lbs muscle after PCT

Stash:
TD trest
Cyclo 4AD
Halodrol
M1A
Msten
Tbol (probably will not use, legality/detection time)

I'm leaning toward 8 weeks low dose TD trest with 4 week M1A kicker. (Then I have cyclo 4ad/halodrol for future cycle.

I would appreciate any and all comments and feedback. Thanks guys!

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Td trest with m1a or msten would both make a killer bulking cycle imo.

JahCure

JahCure

Awards
I agree, I've done both. That TD can cause major estrogen issues, so make sure you use a pharma grade AI.
Awesome, I have exem on hand so I'm prepared for that. How were your results from those two cycles?

JahCure

JahCure

Awards
Also, do you think 50mg TD trest will suffice for that cycle? I'd like to keep dose on the lower end as long as gains come.

Gridles

Awards
  • Established
Awesome, I have exem on hand so I'm prepared for that. How were your results from those two cycles?
Great gains - both size and strength with both. Used otc AI on first one and got bloated AF. Didn't run proper pharma grade PCT on either so lost everything but it was a good run...if only I knew what I knew now. Looking forward to hearing how it goes for you.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Also, do you think 50mg TD trest will suffice for that cycle? I'd like to keep dose on the lower end as long as gains come.
Probably, but I cant say for sure since I haven’t used it myself

Apsmith4992

Apsmith4992

Awards
  • Established
I'm currently running halo. Imo 100mg is the sweet spot not too many sides and everything I've put on has been lean. Granted it's only about 7 or 8 lbs but I've still got a week left and it's really addictive after about 2 weeks in

JahCure

JahCure

Awards
I'm currently running halo. Imo 100mg is the sweet spot not too many sides and everything I've put on has been lean. Granted it's only about 7 or 8 lbs but I've still got a week left and it's really addictive after about 2 weeks in
Nice, I've had good results with halo many years ago (old hdrol). Are you running it solo?

Apsmith4992

Apsmith4992

Awards
  • Established
Nice, I've had good results with halo many years ago (old hdrol). Are you running it solo?
4dhea as a base but I'm not impressed with it's ability to counteract some of the sides

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
What about oral Trest from PRE stacked similarly?

My pet ectodragon did PCT prior and now just finished a short recomp for 2 weeks with dien-diol and sr9009... but ready to rock 7 alpha ace research next.

But its good to combine that with another strong methyl PH? Like S-drol or DMZ (or M-Sten)? Heck i have left over M1A without a good research purpose yet, too.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

My pet ectodragon did PCT prior and now just finished a short recomp for 2 weeks with dien-diol and sr9009... but ready to rock 7 alpha ace research next.

But its good to combine that with another strong methyl PH? Like S-drol or DMZ (or M-Sten)? Heck i have left over M1A without a good research purpose yet, too.
Topical would be better from what I’ve heard, since it has a longer half life. Stacking it with other methyls shouldn’t be too much of an issue since it’s a 7a-methyl.

Gridles

Awards
  • Established

They half life on the oral makes it more of a PWO in my opinion. Unless you want to be popping pills all day.

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
They half life on the oral makes it more of a PWO in my opinion. Unless you want to be popping pills all day.
Ahh i see, so liquid Ment as a pre workout... and other longer half life PH as daily?

Gridles

Awards
  • Established
Ahh i see, so liquid Ment as a pre workout... and other longer half life PH as daily?
Ive discussed this with the PRE rep and per our conversation the liquid can be used as a test base for research but I would keep dosing around 50mg a day at most and split doses up so you are dosing at least 3 or 4 times a day for best results. Trest has a very short half life via oral administration.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

You could run oral trest with topical; a lot of people actually do this. They will just use the oral as a preworkout in a sense.

JahCure

JahCure

Awards
You could run oral trest with topical; a lot of people actually do this. They will just use the oral as a preworkout in a sense.
Are you suggesting running oral trest with TD trest in place of the M1A? That would then defeat the purpose of comprising a cycle with my current stash :) but I appreciate the input.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Are you suggesting running oral trest with TD trest in place of the M1A? That would then defeat the purpose of comprising a cycle with my current stash :) but I appreciate the input.
No no no. I was saying that on top of the topical trest and m1a, you could add some oral trest as a pwo boost :)

JahCure

JahCure

Awards
No no no. I was saying that on top of the topical trest and m1a, you could add some oral trest as a pwo boost :)
Lol ohhh gotcha! Damn sounds like a lot for my first trest run! I'm excited though it seems many people are loving the compound