Unanswered Creatine?

A

AndShane

Awards
  • Established
What’s the best creatine product out today which minimizes stomach issues and bloating.

Brutefit

Brutefit

Awards
  • First Up Vote
if you have issues bloating with mono, try creatine hcl

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Try mono at 5g/day for roughly a month, then 3-5g 5/days a week afterwards. Most users will experience no bloat with mono when taken in appropriate dosages

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I second giving creatine HCL a try if you suffer stomach issues with CM

R

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Try mono at 5g/day for roughly a month, then 3-5g 5/days a week afterwards. Most users will experience no bloat with mono when taken in appropriate dosages
This.

If you have issues make sure it’s fully dissolved (take it with large enough amount of water maybe even room temp).

You could even split doses 2-3g at a time if you really think it’s causing issues.

If it’s really an issue I’d opt for Magnesium Creatine Chelate (added benefits of magnesium) then maybe Creatine HCL (SNS provides both at probably the best price points). Keep in mind despite the marketing for HCL you would still need to equate the actual creatine content for benefits.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Like others have said just pick up bulk creatine monohydrate and run at 5g per day. That will get you the best results.

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I use my SNS Creatine HCL everyday