Creatine

phillip7hein

Awards
Is it worth taking creatine? What will happen?

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Is it worth taking creatine? What will happen?
Your muscles will thank you. Check out all in one products like Powermax XT, Ergonine, or Tr1umph. They have creatine plus other beneficial ingredients help build muscle, strength, increase performance and recovery, etc.

TMloc

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
If you're a beginner or even intermiditate lifter take creatine and afterwards you will ask yourself "I should have been taking this". But *note after you discontinue use of creatine you will notice the difference in strength and muscle mass

aovereem

Awards
  • Established
Just buy the cheapest monohydrate you can find. If it works, great, if it doesn't no big loss.

Mowglisml

Mowglisml

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Your muscles will thank you. Check out all in one products like Powermax XT, Ergonine, or Tr1umph. They have creatine plus other beneficial ingredients help build muscle, strength, increase performance and recovery, etc.
I will second this. Ergonine is pretty awesome. it has creatine in it and the additional recover ingredients really do HELP with recover! Wife and I are both taking it. Never used an all in one type supp and i have been missing out. We are on week 3 and recovery has been tremendous for both of us and every week keeping same or pushing intensity.