Creatine-Glycerol-Phosphate

TGB1987

TGB1987

Awards
  • Established
When u asked what differences I noticed you stated it in a way that made it impossible for me to satisfy if you reread your comment you didn't want to hear the things I could of stated such as stronger better pumps and so on. I said it really doesn't matter what I get from it because I am not the customer. If you want to know what I personally get , I can tell you I specifically get stronger and fuller when taking C.G.P. Over mono. While using less of it. I don't get bloated on CGP as much as i do with reg monohydrate and I also don't get the stomach upset I usually get with the higher doses of mono that I use Even when the dose is lower I occasionally still get an upset stomach with mono. For me I prefer the CGP but it all depends on the situation as to whether I want to spend the extra money for it. If I am getting ready for a comp I will spend the extra money if I am just training for myself it all depends on how much effort I am putting into it and how much money I have in the supplement budget. It all depends on the person looking to use. There have been many less effective versions of creatines out there but this is not one of them in my opinion. Try it for yourself to see what you think don't just assume because of past failures that this one is the same.

WILL_I_AM

WILL_I_AM

Awards
I back this guy! Everyone is worried about being right more than helping the OP. Personal preference is what this comes down to. Go with what works for you, if others don't like it then who care, unless you do it for the satisfaction of others then it shouldn't matter on petty insults or opinions of others.

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
Wrong. You actually had doctors quoting the health effects and when PUBLIC concern started questioning them, Tobacco companies used actual doctor quotes about their health benefits.
sure, was chicken/egg type of thing
you may be correct, as i do remember doctors for a very short time were claiming smoking "freed & cleared up the lung passageways" or some such nonsense, but wasn't it a very isolated event, and then big tobacco took off with the bastardization of this?

Wrong. The science community pushed low fats diet based on flawed studies....and actually had the federal government design dietary guidelines around it....sort of the point I am making..."Science" is only as good as those that are funding and running the studies.
i think we see the same things here, but just from differnet angles
when i say "some factions", that is same as you saying "science community based on flawed understandings"
ie, the science still was not wrong, but the application and understanding of the data was - human error, as we agree

Science doesn't speak...its interpreted by flawed humans....
again i think we agree bro :D
science is never wrong - only everything that goes into it (a study) or is understood out of it, which is human interpretation of the science, is ever wrong

As I said, there is no proof NOW, but that doesn't mean you blindly follow the reasoning it will never harm you because you have an absence of scientific material. There is mention in several studies about the effects it could have in liver and kidney function.

As I said, and please read this again, you have no studies showing the effect of long term use for 10-15yrs. None. The closest 5yrs conducted in 2002.

Creatine has zero effect on my liver values in my 20's...it does now in my 40's...for some reason. Thats a fact and when it costs you an extra $80/month in a life insurance policy, you tend to find out what is causing it. Dropping it completely returns levels back to normal. Thats a fact and there are a number of cases in which this happens....generally in older individuals. Does that means it causes liver damage? No...but it could be a contributing factor that is yet unknown.
I've seen bloodwork that warrants caution. I don't blindly follow opinion on a subject that hasn't been tested.
fair enough
my point was a study - which is what another poster was talking about and so inferring earlier...no study exists, to back up what he claimed
(once again, he claimed a study and superior .edu source)
your point is based on personal anecdote, doesn't make it less valid, and in fact i am enlightened by your personal experience here so thanks for sharing

Don't ever tell me when a thread is over. Understand?
fair enough - i had to jet out the door for a tennis match man, meant no disrespect, simply that i was done in here with my points

as we have discussed however - perhaps a better way to depart would have been "we can agree to disagree"

cheers, admin

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
15-25g of creatine huh?

SIGN ME UP! All kinds of gains.

Admin

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
sure, was chicken/egg type of thing
you may be correct, as i do remember doctors for a very short time were claiming smoking "freed & cleared up the lung passageways" or some such nonsense, but wasn't it a very isolated event, and then big tobacco took off with the bastardization of this?

i think we see the same things here, but just from differnet angles
when i say "some factions", that is same as you saying "science community based on flawed understandings"
ie, the science still was not wrong, but the application and understanding of the data was - human error, as we agree

again i think we agree bro :D
science is never wrong - only everything that goes into it (a study) or is understood out of it, which is human interpretation of the science, is ever wrong

fair enough
my point was a study - which is what another poster was talking about and so inferring earlier...no study exists, to back up what he claimed
(once again, he claimed a study and superior .edu source)
your point is based on personal anecdote, doesn't make it less valid, and in fact i am enlightened by your personal experience here so thanks for sharing

fair enough - i had to jet out the door for a tennis match man, meant no disrespect, simply that i was done in here with my points

as we have discussed however - perhaps a better way to depart would have been "we can agree to disagree"

cheers, admin

We're good. All is well in the world.

TGB1987

TGB1987

Awards
  • Established
15-25g of creatine huh?

SIGN ME UP! All kinds of gains.
Give it a go round for 6-8 wks and see how it goes. Make sure you stay well hydrated of course. It made a big difference for me with monohydrate.

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Love when I hear that creatine bloats me but the other creatine gives me great muscle fullness, lol. Intracellular fluid both ways.

TGB1987

TGB1987

Awards
  • Established
There is intercellular and extracellular water retention.

Lexonis

Lexonis

Awards
Has anyone used this? My order of mono was delayed and the company offered to replace it with this. It's normally ~3x the cost as CM. The addition of glycerol seems nice in theory, but I wanted to get some other members feedback.
I got this Creatine-Glycerol-Phosphate product http://www.echosupplements.com/grenade-engage-285g think it's a bit expensive but I found it for $16. The formula is improved with L-Carnitine and Astragin. Cant wait to try it out but as for now my favorite creatine is tri-creatine-malate no bloat/loading time and its god on strength and pump also.