Cream r andro

P

Prohormone

Awards
Bonjour, je prends de la crème r andro 50 mg par jour car j'ai de faibles niveaux de Dht.

Je vais mieux grâce à r andro, on m'a dit que c'était un composé doux, dois-je l'arrêter et faire du PCT ?

Merci

Gandalfthegreg

Gandalfthegreg

Awards
He is asking if he should do a PCT for R andro cream.

Luckily my wife is québécoise even if my French is terrible

Lorsque vous arrêtez le r andro, oui, un PCT serait préférable, mais il y a aussi d'autres facteurs à prendre en compte.

P

Prohormone

Awards
Sorry Man translate...

Hello, I am taking r andro cream 50mg daily as I have low Dht levels.

I'm better thanks to r andro, I was told it was a mild compound, should I stop it and do PCT?

Thanks

P

Prohormone

Awards
He is asking if he should do a PCT for R andro cream.

Luckily my wife is québécoise even if my French is terrible

Lorsque vous arrêtez le r andro, oui, un PCT serait préférable, mais il y a aussi d'autres facteurs à prendre en compte.

Ok thank you brother PCT classic Nolva clomid how long?

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Sorry Man translate...

Hello, I am taking r andro cream 50mg daily as I have low Dht levels.

I'm better thanks to r andro, I was told it was a mild compound, should I stop it and do PCT?

Thanks
Is that 50 mg oral? Like a capsule or a tablet. That's a very low dose, so you would most likely be fine without a PCT. Only bloodwork can tell the absolute truth, though. How long have you been taking it?

P

Prohormone

Awards
Is that 50 mg oral? Like a capsule or a tablet. That's a very low dose, so you would most likely be fine without a PCT. Only bloodwork can tell the absolute truth, though. How long have you been taking it?
Hi brother

50 mg by tansdermic way to put on the top of the body. 1 time per day.
According to this forum, abdosterone is a mild compound.

I started 4 weeks ago.

Yes, a blood test would be a good idea.

Yes it's a small dose, but it's just to bring my DHT levels up to standard.

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Hi brother

50 mg by tansdermic way to put on the top of the body. 1 time per day.
According to this forum, abdosterone is a mild compound.

I started 4 weeks ago.

Yes, a blood test would be a good idea.

Yes it's a small dose, but it's just to bring my DHT levels up to standard.
Ok, well even being transdermal, that is a low dose. I think you could do another 4 weeks and be fine, even without a PCT. Or you could take some of the better natural test boosters after the Androsterone, like Competitive Edge Labs M-Test. Now, these are just my estimations and no one can guarantee you anything. And a real PCT of Nolva or Clomid is almost never bad idea. I would personally be ok running that low of a dose of that mild of a compound without a PCT, but that's just me. If I'd be unsure about it, I would check via blood test or run a serm, just in case. Tamoxifen 20 mg for 2 weeks would probably be enough. Or Clomid 25 mg for 2 weeks. It's a bit tough to estimate a suffficient PCT protocol, when it's uncertain, if a PCT is needed in the first place.

P

Prohormone

Awards
Ok, well even being transdermal, that is a low dose. I think you could do another 4 weeks and be fine, even without a PCT. Or you could take some of the better natural test boosters after the Androsterone, like Competitive Edge Labs M-Test. Now, these are just my estimations and no one can guarantee you anything. And a real PCT of Nolva or Clomid is almost never bad idea. I would personally be ok running that low of a dose of that mild of a compound without a PCT, but that's just me. If I'd be unsure about it, I would check via blood test or run a serm, just in case. Tamoxifen 20 mg for 2 weeks would probably be enough. Or Clomid 25 mg for 2 weeks. It's a bit tough to estimate a suffficient PCT protocol, when it's uncertain, if a PCT is needed in the first place.

Thank you brother.

It is true that we do not know if we need PCT or not with this compound.

. In any case I'm fine, but will have to see when r andro stops if I'm still fine or not.

I'm going to take nolva clomid by my side, just in case if things change...

Do you think there are any risks that my Dht will decrease after stopping r andro?
I can't take r andro all year round in small doses like a trt?

thanks again

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Thank you brother.

It is true that we do not know if we need PCT or not with this compound.

. In any case I'm fine, but will have to see when r andro stops if I'm still fine or not.

I'm going to take nolva clomid by my side, just in case if things change...

Do you think there are any risks that my Dht will decrease after stopping r andro?
I can't take r andro all year round in small doses like a trt?

thanks again
Of course it will decrease, since the Androsterone converts to DHT. To what level? I don't know. If you mean will your DHT levels drop to a lower level, than they were before taking Androsterone, then I would think it's possible. If your body senses higher levels of DHT, it may convert less testosterone to DHT. But that's not really a phenomenome I'm familiar with. If that does happen, I would assume DHT levels to get back up to your 'normal' levels on it's own though (in a situation where test levels are not suppressed or are back to previous level). These are just my non professional opinions though.

Have you ever measured your DHT levels via blood test? How do you know you have low DHT levels? Have you checked test or any other hormonal values via blood test?

Androsterone being so mild and having low side effect profile, I think one could keep taking it quite a long time without health issues, but that would definitely need to be accompanied with regular blood tests to see, if any harm is being done. And the longer the use, the more likely it would be for test suppression to happen. With actual TRT it would be more feasible. Maybe with a continuous SERM use it could feasible as well.

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
@WesleyInman what do you think of OP needing a PCT after 4-8 weeks of Super R-Andro Cream 50 mg a day? Or about the DHT levels after discontinuing the R-Andro? I'm asking you cause' it's an IML product.

P

Prohormone

Awards
Of course it will decrease, since the Androsterone converts to DHT. To what level? I don't know. If you mean will your DHT levels drop to a lower level, than they were before taking Androsterone, then I would think it's possible. If your body senses higher levels of DHT, it may convert less testosterone to DHT. But that's not really a phenomenome I'm familiar with. If that does happen, I would assume DHT levels to get back up to your 'normal' levels on it's own though (in a situation where test levels are not suppressed or are back to previous level). These are just my non professional opinions though.

Have you ever measured your DHT levels via blood test? How do you know you have low DHT levels? Have you checked test or any other hormonal values via blood test?

Androsterone being so mild and having low side effect profile, I think one could keep taking it quite a long time without health issues, but that would definitely need to be accompanied with regular blood tests to see, if any harm is being done. And the longer the use, the more likely it would be for test suppression to happen. With actual TRT it would be more feasible. Maybe with a continuous SERM use it could feasible as well.

Hello man

Yes I have already had a blood test because of libido concerns.

Everything was within the norms my testo was good... except my Dht which was in the minimum values and I had much less strength than before.

Since I increased my Dht my worries are gone, but I would like to know if by stopping r andro it will not get worse?

I hope not..