Crazybulk brand

Firstcycle

Banned
Awards
Had anyone heard of them? Was doing a little research while sitting at work and came across them. Was reading about dianabol and winni are they legit or bunk crap?

Firstcycle

Banned
Awards
Going to run a good ole test-E for my first. Then go test and deca ...hope to run for 12 weeks. Need pct for test only?

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
Yeah. And an AI while your on cycle.

Firstcycle

Banned
Awards
Man I went through the pro hormone idea. If You are going to do it just pin man it's easier and healthier from all the research I have done. Now find a legit place to get is different and hard lol

mjkripped

Awards
its totally fake and I had to throw it in the trash can... its use less u can do a well and good test e cycle with same amount of money.

jonpaulevans

jonpaulevans

Awards
36 yrs old. Lifting for 20 years. Never used gear and I have no idea where to acquire it.

jonpaulevans

jonpaulevans

Awards
You could go with prohormones.
Thank you. I was a little misleading. I've only used PHs in the past. I've done 3 Pulse cycles of Havoc. This week I started LG Bulk Andro Kit. My point is I am getting older and am considering the real thing (for the hundredth time in my life)

When I said I was looking for PHs and asking if I should stay away from "them" I was referring to the shady sites - not prohormones... sorry for confusion

Firstcycle

Banned
Awards
Gotcha. I have always wanted to run havoc .. Never could get my hands on it tho... Hear a lot of good results tho

jonpaulevans

jonpaulevans

Awards
Gotcha. I have always wanted to run havoc .. Never could get my hands on it tho... Hear a lot of good results tho
Can't offer comparison but I can tell you that each time I noticed remarkable improvements in lifts. Back pumps were hell. But I would do Havoc again. I see it on Ebay...

I know it gets laughed at but I pulsed it each time. Still ran PCT of course. If I do get my hands on it or something similar I would run it daily now that I have some experience with compounds

Moo37

Awards
For what it's worth, the epistane that was in your havoc is a steroid and not a prohormone. Try some taurine and pedialyte next time. :)

jonpaulevans

jonpaulevans

Awards
For what it's worth, the epistane that was in your havoc is a steroid and not a prohormone. Try some taurine and pedialyte next time. :)
Yes, you're right - I have heard that and I did read about the technical chemistry of the compound. And I did use Taurine. Didn't use pedialyte but I'm thinking that was more of a joke to call me a baby for whining about back pumps.

Moo37

Awards
Yes, you're right - I have heard that and I did read about the technical chemistry of the compound. And I did use Taurine. Didn't use pedialyte but I'm thinking that was more of a joke to call me a baby for whining about back pumps.

No it's for the electrolytes to help with pumps and cramps. :)