Crazy energy increase while cutting?!

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Anybody ever get this? I been on a cut for about a month... Watching all my cals and macros... Am fasted cardio on non workout days 35-40 min. I got this crazy euphoric energy feeling. I'm down about 8-9 lbs but still holding mass well. Anyway anyone know whats happenin here?

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
it could be any combination of things but I can tell you as you lean up your body starts running better and has better hormonal responces to training and food.
also id never discount the motivational reaction to seeing progress and certain placebo effects.

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
it could be any combination of things but I can tell you as you lean up your body starts running better and has better hormonal responces to training and food.
also id never discount the motivational reaction to seeing progress and certain placebo effects.
Yeah I think that's what's going on as far as the efficiency goes.... I'm not sure how much bf ive lost but I'm def leaning out. I been pretty much eating whatever for the last 4 years and still stayed fairly lean (never over 20% bf). So this cut has been good even though I LOVE food and can't eat lol. It's crazy though feel really strong clean bursts of energy.... Good stuff