Crazy bloodwork after Rad140, LGD, Ipamorelin, TrT (Test Cyp)....thoughts?

B

BioHackJack

Awards
I'm on low TRT (Test Cyp) and wanted to try some SARMS & peptides to grow some muscle during this mid-life crisis. I'm 50 years old and have always had a hard time putting on any muscle and tend to lose it very quickly when I do. So, 4 weeks into a successful 7-week cycle of 10mg Rad, 5mg LGD, and a low dose of Ipamorelin, I started getting a crazy itchy back and a warm burning sensation that came around to my chest and nipples. My tiny nipple sausages even plumped up. Probably gyno right? After a couple more weeks, I broke out into a bad itchy rash on my back so I quit. I figured it could be liver or kidney or an allergy or maybe even something to do with estrogen. So almost three weeks after I ended, I was back to normal and I had bloodwork done as scheduled for my trt. My estrogen was 500 and my free testosterone was 1800. Liver, kidney, cholesterol, bp....all good. The doctor said I had the estrogen of a pregnant woman, put me on Anastrozole and lowered my TRT dose (it was already low). I didn't tell him about the SARMS and what I had taken. Yeah, probably shoulda.

So, it's been a little while and I'm now one week into another cycle....5mg YK11, 10mg RAD140, and 5mg MK677. Everything is going well so far. My question is....what do you think happened? What caused the hormone spikes? And, what caused the itchy rash that made me stop the cycle? I just want to avoid that again. Do you think I got prohormones instead of the RAD maybe? Here were a few more other side effects that I pushed through....diarrhea, headaches, muscle cramps, swelling in feet, dry eyes and mouth, crazy good libido (my wife liked that), and eventually lethargy. I'm not a bodybuilder - I don't have a gym physique like you guys probably all do - I'm just trying to look normal and not look totally outta place at the beach or in the gym. I've always workout off and on though. This cycle took my bench from working out with 195 for multiple 6 rep sets to 245 for multiple 6 rep sets....so, I'm super happy about that. I also am happy with the look I gained in that short time....still a long way to go though. Could I have gotten steroids instead of SARMS? My source was RatsArmy (now shutdown) for the RAD and is PeptidesWarehouse for the LGD, and Ipamorelin.....and, now RAD and MK677.

Any thoughts? (Be kind...I'm new to the forum) :)

B

BioHackJack

Awards
I just thought of two more side effects that I had (can't believe I forgot these)....insomnia, right testicle pain that would come and go, some testicle shrinkage, and mood swings. All went away when I stopped.

ugsavage

ugsavage

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Hey bro welcome to AM.

All the side effects you were experiencing are typical when using androgens. SARMs can actually cause more side effects then traditional AAS with half the results. That being said not all SARMs are worthless like many people think. The most sketchy thing about them being is they are often faked, or can be laced with pro hormones. This can easily be avoided though by having a good source. Peptide Warehouse is a trusted source to my knowledge. Most domestic RC's are legit when it comes to peptides and SARMs. Personally I have used MA research for years and always had stellar results

All of the board sponsors however are reputable and trusted sources

Last edited:
ugsavage

ugsavage

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Also stay away from LGD it will cause metabolic side effects that other SARMs will not. Your current cycle looks good. YK 11 and RAD are both excellent for strength, muscle hardness and aggression.

Mk 677 is another personal favorite of mine. Although it can raise prolactin and if your estrogen was already high then the combination would definitely result in gyno. TRT should not require estrogen control and the body should reach a homeostasis that would not require an AI. However once you start throwing in Mk and SARMs then estrogen needs to be kept in check. Anastrozole is a great method of doing this but if your doctor lowered your TRT dose then I would only be taking your AI as needed. You don't want to crash your estrogen you just want to keep it in range. If you already have gyno then by all means take it everyday but otherwise EOD is good. I would continue getting blood work every couple of weeks and try to get your estrogen in range. High estrogen alone can cause 90 percent of the side effects you described and is often overlooked

Kronic

Kronic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
so... the trt isn't good enough? it sounds like you aren't very big, and in that case trt should be putting you in a great place for gains. you shouldn't need a bunch of sarms on top of it. people on TRT don't have their testosterone decline thru the day like natty, so even if you are at natty levels it's a huge boost

CasperKValentine

CasperKValentine

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
I just thought of two more side effects that I had (can't believe I forgot these)....insomnia, right testicle pain that would come and go, some testicle shrinkage, and mood swings. All went away when I stopped.
If I had all those side effects I'd never take any of those things again. That's the problem with stacking stuff like that though, you really don't know what things are causing your negative sides. Sadly I believe age plays a big role in how our bodies handle anabolics. I'm 45 now and there's no way I could handle some of the things I ran in my mid 30's. I'd suggest a test only cycle. These days I feel good running a test cycle with maybe some andros or some masteron thrown in. I've came to the conclusion this is about where I'll stay. Good luck brother and keep grinding!

ugsavage

ugsavage

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
so... the trt isn't good enough? it sounds like you aren't very big, and in that case trt should be putting you in a great place for gains. you shouldn't need a bunch of sarms on top of it. people on TRT don't have their testosterone decline thru the day like natty, so even if you are at natty levels it's a huge boost
Agreed. Less is more!

No reason to be taking anything other than T unless your competing and/ or trying to get around a drug test. If you want better results just gradually increase TT and stay consistent with blood work. High test and 15 mg Mk 677 will literally blow you up. Then you can go back to just TRT and cruise in between your blast. This way you keep all your gains and this is a tried and true, side effect free method to make and keep gains.

The logic behind the blast and cruise is that your already on TRT so why not make the most of it. You don't have to worry about PCT so this keeps things simple. The more simple your approach the better and your blood work will reflect that

B

BioHackJack

Awards
Thanks for your replies everyone....very helpful and useful info. I appreciate everyone's perspective and advice. I like that idea of blasting a little extra test with my trt along with some MK677....I'd like to give that a run after this SARMS cycle. I'm sure the safest option is probably the smartest. Getting more test from my doctor so I can blast might take some lab-work trickery though.

Knowing myself (stubborn, impatient, and stupid), I'm most likely going experiment more in the future with low-dose sarms (maybe even some of the milder AAS at some point). At my age, whether true or not, I feel like my window for making big gains is narrowing and now that I'm on trt, I feel like I'm more able to play around with stuff like this a little bit. Thanks all for being there to answer my questions during the process.

ugsavage

ugsavage

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Thanks for your replies everyone....very helpful and useful info. I appreciate everyone's perspective and advice. I like that idea of blasting a little extra test with my trt along with some MK677....I'd like to give that a run after this SARMS cycle. I'm sure the safest option is probably the smartest. Getting more test from my doctor so I can blast might take some lab-work trickery though.

Knowing myself (stubborn, impatient, and stupid), I'm most likely going experiment more in the future with low-dose sarms (maybe even some of the milder AAS at some point). At my age, whether true or not, I feel like my window for making big gains is narrowing and now that I'm on trt, I feel like I'm more able to play around with stuff like this a little bit. Thanks all for being there to answer my questions during the process.
The best two SARMs and the only two worth running IMO are RAD and YK 11. I personally love S4 but some people can't handle the vision side effects. I would run them something like 8 to 12 weeks and then just cruise I guess

RAD @ 20 mg
YK 11 @ 5 mg
S4 @ 50 mg

manbeast1

manbeast1

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
The best two SARMs and the only two worth running IMO are RAD and YK 11. I personally love S4 but some people can't handle the vision side effects. I would run them something like 8 to 12 weeks and then just cruise I guess

RAD @ 20 mg
YK 11 @ 5 mg
S4 @ 50 mg
I know this is a few months but I’ll be honest I’m on trt now the only sarms I’ll use now are Mk 677. Other then that I’ll run actual gear now that I am on trt. But I went on trt due to prohormone use and just and wanted to feel better with out the va pumping pills into me. i only take my vyvance they give me. so now it’ll be test c .5 cc twice a week, hcg, Mk 677 and tada 5 mg really only because it makes you look vascular AF.

ugsavage

ugsavage

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I know this is a few months but I’ll be honest I’m on trt now the only sarms I’ll use now are Mk 677. Other then that I’ll run actual gear now that I am on trt. But I went on trt due to prohormone use and just and wanted to feel better with out the va pumping pills into me. i only take my vyvance they give me. so now it’ll be test c .5 cc twice a week, hcg, Mk 677 and tada 5 mg really only because it makes you look vascular AF.
Interesting. I would rather run actual gear over SARMs myself. The only benefits a sarm has over AAS is legality.

And careful taking amphetamines with gear. It can be done successfully but just keep an eye on blood work and possibly throw T3 in the mix since AMP can crash your thyroid pretty good

manbeast1

manbeast1

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Interesting. I would rather run actual gear over SARMs myself. The only benefits a sarm has over AAS is legality.

And careful taking amphetamines with gear. It can be done successfully but just keep an eye on blood work and possibly throw T3 in the mix since AMP can crash your thyroid pretty good
I had said I would prefer gear over sarms. I’m on test c now @ .5 cc mon and thurs. I’ve been on addys or vyvance for a long time prescribed by my gp. Vyvance is at 70 mg and my blood work for thyroid is good. Mk 677 Is really the only sarm that I will take. Injectable hgh is high and I have 3 kids and 2 wives. I’m looking at doing t3 and t4 @ a the 1:2 ratio. Other then that I keep blood work pulled every 3 to 6 months or whatever my doc wants.

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
1 ex wife and one current, or ...?

Also, why df would you jump on another cycle after those bloods and sides?

manbeast1

manbeast1

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
1 ex wife and one current, or ...?

Also, why df would you jump on another cycle after those bloods and sides?
Two currently also are were you referring to the op or me? If op you may want to @ him.

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Two currently also are were you referring to the op or me? If op you may want to @ him.
I was addressing you.

Two wife's huh, like officially, on paper? What part of the world?

manbeast1

manbeast1

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I was addressing you.

Two wife's huh, like officially, on paper? What part of the world?
Oklahoma. Not officially but it’s been like this for awhile. Not legal on paper.

i was referring to the side effect part on what you were addressing. The only side effect I have from two wives is basically more stuff to build, fix or otherwise lol.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Mk677 is not a sarm

ugsavage

ugsavage

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
@manbeast1 Mk 677 is not your best option if your taking amphetamines. It's a secretagogue; works on the pituitary gland so it's crossing over into your brain. I would look into peptides if you really want to keep AMP in the mix instead of having GH pulses 24/7 like with Ibutamoren

manbeast1

manbeast1

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
@manbeast1 Mk 677 is not your best option if your taking amphetamines. It's a secretagogue; works on the pituitary gland so it's crossing over into your brain. I would look into peptides if you really want to keep AMP in the mix instead of having GH pulses 24/7 like with Ibutamoren
I more or less keep the vyvance mainly due to it and the test c are prescribed to me. The vyvance keeps my everything leveled out and not scattered brained. Tbh I’m really trying to minimize having to stick myself as I’m not a fan of needles. The test is a welcomed evil my ladies get to take turns stabbing an ass cheek twice a week. Its why I keep them happy.

btw don’t laugh about the needles. Literally been shot at had bombs explode close enough to smell the dust, explosive and not hear anything ( it doesn’t start ringing like in the movies ) but I’ll do that any day over pinning myself lmao.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Agreed. Less is more!

No reason to be taking anything other than T unless your competing and/ or trying to get around a drug test. If you want better results just gradually increase TT and stay consistent with blood work. High test and 15 mg Mk 677 will literally blow you up. Then you can go back to just TRT and cruise in between your blast. This way you keep all your gains and this is a tried and true, side effect free method to make and keep gains.

The logic behind the blast and cruise is that your already on TRT so why not make the most of it. You don't have to worry about PCT so this keeps things simple. The more simple your approach the better and your blood work will reflect that
I 100% disagree with the beginning of this post.

I see people say this all the time that you should only take certain steroids if you're competing. Or if you're not competing then doses should be limited to x amount.

It's total nonsense, we should limit our doses and compounds we used based off of our health concerns but it has nothing to do with whether or not you are competing. Steroids were not designed for bodybuilders and just because somebody builder wants to put it all on the line for a plastic trophy, and he probably spent more money on food and drugs to make it through his contest prep then he actually wins in the show, why does that justify drug use but if you want to be big and jacked and look a certain way it's not justified to use the same drugs.

By the way don't take this as me attacking you I'm not I just want to make a point here because I hear this all the time especially out of people who compete in bodybuilding.

Your drug use should be reflective of your goals.

I'm 5'9 200 lb fairly lean most of the time and it doesn't take a lot of gear to be this size I can do it on double my trt dose. Or something like 300 test/300eq or masteron ect.
I don't need to use anymore because honestly I can't let myself get any bigger because sometimes I have to suck weight down to like 178 lb and it's really hard as it is almost impossible for me to do that at the moment. I actually have to drop down to trt or a very low dose of something else stop lifting weights for the most part and do a buttload of cardio.

But before you know it I'm not going to have to drop weight for these stupid little contests anymore and my goal is going to be to put on another 20 to 30 lb of muscle after that. That's going to require a significant higher amount of drug usage.

So why are my personal life goals less important than some guy who's competing for a plastic trophy just so he can stand on a stage and his underwear?

You guys get what I'm saying?

If anything a bodybuilders the last person who can justify it, a football player or a major league baseball player, or an MMA fighter/boxer who was relying on their performance to make a living, those are the guys who can justify using it the most.

ugsavage

ugsavage

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I 100% disagree with the beginning of this post.

I see people say this all the time that you should only take certain steroids if you're competing. Or if you're not competing then doses should be limited to x amount.

It's total nonsense, we should limit our doses and compounds we used based off of our health concerns but it has nothing to do with whether or not you are competing. Steroids were not designed for bodybuilders and just because somebody builder wants to put it all on the line for a plastic trophy, and he probably spent more money on food and drugs to make it through his contest prep then he actually wins in the show, why does that justify drug use but if you want to be big and jacked and look a certain way it's not justified to use the same drugs.

By the way don't take this as me attacking you I'm not I just want to make a point here because I hear this all the time especially out of people who compete in bodybuilding.

Your drug use should be reflective of your goals.

I'm 5'9 200 lb fairly lean most of the time and it doesn't take a lot of gear to be this size I can do it on double my trt dose. Or something like 300 test/300eq or masteron ect.
I don't need to use anymore because honestly I can't let myself get any bigger because sometimes I have to suck weight down to like 178 lb and it's really hard as it is almost impossible for me to do that at the moment. I actually have to drop down to trt or a very low dose of something else stop lifting weights for the most part and do a buttload of cardio.

But before you know it I'm not going to have to drop weight for these stupid little contests anymore and my goal is going to be to put on another 20 to 30 lb of muscle after that. That's going to require a significant higher amount of drug usage.

So why are my personal life goals less important than some guy who's competing for a plastic trophy just so he can stand on a stage and his underwear?

You guys get what I'm saying?

If anything a bodybuilders the last person who can justify it, a football player or a major league baseball player, or an MMA fighter/boxer who was relying on their performance to make a living, those are the guys who can justify using it the most.
Well there I go speaking in absolutes again. Your right there's no reason someone who is not competing should limit themselves to just test. I was just saying that's all someone really needs to make progress and stay healthy without having to endure some the side effects of other AAS.

I was also referring to a top ten athlete in the IFBB who can actually justify running mega doses of gear however that is what 2 % percent of the population? And even then only the top few guys in the sport are making a good living.

However I stand corrected. Your gear selection should be goal specific and there is no reason for anyone to limit themselves to just test

Last edited:
Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Well

Well there I go speaking in absolutes again. Your right there's no reason someone who is not competing should limit themselves to just test. I was just saying that's all someone really needs to make progress and stay healthy without having to endure some the side effects of other AAS.

I was also referring to a top ten athlete in the IFBB who can actually justify running mega doses of gear however that is what 2 % percent of the population? And even then only the top few guys in the sport are making a good living.

However I stand corrected. Your gear selection should be goal specific and there is no reason for anyone to limit themselves to just T
At the same time I'm not saying there's anything wrong with test only. There are studies showing that testosterone up to like 900mg a week has minimal negative health impacts. If I could handle 750+ testosterone I'd probably do that and skip everything else 90% of the time. But I would have too many side effects. But I can take 300-450 test and stack it with other stuff and get the same results without acne, gyno flare ups or the need for large amounts of a ai.

In a scenario where I could leverage small amounts of GH and insulin and probably some metformin. Testosterone only would probably be fine for me in moderate doses.

I just know that sooner or later when Im ready to push up over 225 I'm gonna need to push the envelope a little. I'm talking about lean over 225. I can easily get to 225+ and be 20% bf but that's not my end goal lol

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I might have missed it but what is the end goal hear @manbeast1

manbeast1

manbeast1

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I might have missed it but what is the end goal hear @manbeast1
For me I’m just making the absolute most of the trt and recomping really. I don’t do the cut and bulk cycles anymore. I simply eat meat and green veggies do 4 to 5 miles of cardio a day and lift heavy. I’m dropping bf fast I haven’t noticed any water retention other than the first week of starting trt. After that it all dropped back off like a rock. Strength is going up and I’m feeling better.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
For me I’m just making the absolute most of the trt and recomping really. I don’t do the cut and bulk cycles anymore. I simply eat meat and green veggies do 4 to 5 miles of cardio a day and lift heavy. I’m dropping bf fast I haven’t noticed any water retention other than the first week of starting trt. After that it all dropped back off like a rock. Strength is going up and I’m feeling better.
I would look into (if funds allow) adding 2iu of GH daily before bed along with 1000-1500mg of metformin. That combined with trt would basically give you a full on hormone replacement therapy and keep your insulin sensitivity and hunger in check.

Mk is good stuff but it has almost nothing in common with real GH, there 2 different beasts. Mk is best at increasing appetite and helping putting on size where gh is going to make your trt work better, it's going to improve your hair skin and nails, just going to drop body fat and speed up your recovery from training and injuries.

manbeast1

manbeast1

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I would look into (if funds allow) adding 2iu of GH daily before bed along with 1000-1500mg of metformin. That combined with trt would basically give you a full on hormone replacement therapy and keep your insulin sensitivity and hunger in check.

Mk is good stuff but it has almost nothing in common with real GH, there 2 different beasts. Mk is best at increasing appetite and helping putting on size where gh is going to make your trt work better, it's going to improve your hair skin and nails, just going to drop body fat and speed up your recovery from training and injuries.
Yah that’s the issue and really why mk was something I wanted to try over gh. I COULD buy gh the clinic I use for my trt offers a few like zomacton and some others. I have to wait and and see what my blood work looks like in a few more weeks after starting trt before they’ll prescribe said meds then see what the cost is.

As for Mk and the appetite increases i haven’t noticed but I also fast all the time with no issue. The test increased my hunger a bit but again went away. one thing I’ve noticed and used to be on the site via logs Ive done is I rarely get sides effects from stuff. No gyno issues not even itchy nips. The only thing that gave me some issue was finavol from aps and that was night sweats all the time.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Yah that’s the issue and really why mk was something I wanted to try over gh. I COULD buy gh the clinic I use for my trt offers a few like zomacton and some others. I have to wait and and see what my blood work looks like in a few more weeks after starting trt before they’ll prescribe said meds then see what the cost is.

As for Mk and the appetite increases i haven’t noticed but I also fast all the time with no issue. The test increased my hunger a bit but again went away. one thing I’ve noticed and used to be on the site via logs Ive done is I rarely get sides effects from stuff. No gyno issues not even itchy nips. The only thing that gave me some issue was finavol from aps and that was night sweats all the time.
Your gonna wanna probably look black market for hgh. The clinics charge about $1500 a month for gh

manbeast1

manbeast1

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Your gonna wanna probably look black market for hgh. The clinics charge about $1500 a month for gh
I’ll have to hunt around online to source some out that’s legit.

ugsavage

ugsavage

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Mod Grf/ Ghrp 6 is a nice combo to sky rocket GH. However the price ends up being around the same when you compare the two.

You can usually get some good deals on peptides though if you shop around

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Mod Grf/ Ghrp 6 is a nice combo to sky rocket GH. However the price ends up being around the same when you compare the two.

Im a rep for maresearchchems, I can get a lot of peptides for free and I'm telling you 100% that no combination of peptides will =the effects of real gh. Even if you get your igf levels stupid high with the peptides which you can, it won't provide the fat burning and anti-aging properties the same way. Peptides are useful but serious will never replace gh, you almost got to think about them like two different categories.

I would love to lie to everybody (I wouldn't tho) and say buy a ton of peptides and use my discount code and it'll be just like using HGH but it's not the same. It seems like you can get your igf levels through the roof and it'll be good for muscle growth and combination with steroids but you just can't duplicate the full spectrum of HGH with peptides

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Sorry if that came out a little broken I'm using talk to text

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!

My personal favorite peptide stack is cjc with dac, ipam, hexaralin and mk. But once you combine all that in effective doses your looking at the same price as GH and it only seems to provide the growth and pump benifits but not the fat burning and healing/anti aging benefits

ugsavage

ugsavage

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Im a rep for maresearchchems, I can get a lot of peptides for free and I'm telling you 100% that no combination of peptides will =the effects of real gh. Even if you get your igf levels stupid high with the peptides which you can, it won't provide the fat burning and anti-aging properties the same way. Peptides are useful but serious will never replace gh, you almost got to think about them like two different categories.

I would love to lie to everybody (I wouldn't tho) and say buy a ton of peptides and use my discount code and it'll be just like using HGH but it's not the same. It seems like you can get your igf levels through the roof and it'll be good for muscle growth and combination with steroids but you just can't duplicate the full spectrum of HGH with peptides
Of course peptides work much differently. I agree peptides/ Mk 677/ igf lr3 will not provide the same benefits as real GH. They are simply for boosting IGF1 levels. I wasn't trying to compare them as real GH/ HGH are bio identical hormones and much better in the long run. That being said peptides/ secretagogues still provide some of the benefits but it's like you said they are a completely different category. Mk 677 actually reduces plaque amyloid build up in the brain and is being studied for prevention of Alzheimers. It has other anti aging properties as well however like you said they are much different to traditional GH

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Of course peptides work much differently. I agree peptides/ Mk 677/ igf lr3 will not provide the same benefits as real GH. They are simply for boosting IGF1 levels. I wasn't trying to compare them as real GH/ HGH are bio identical hormones and much better in the long run. That being said peptides/ secretagogues still provide some of the benefits but it's like you said they are ok a completely different category. Mk 677 actually reduces plaque amyloid build up in the brain and is being studied for prevention of Alzheimers. It has other anti aging properties as well however like you said they are much different to traditional GH
That's awesome! I didn't know anything about that last part with the mk. Il look into that.

Would be absolutely amazing if it prevents Alzheimer's