Crazy Acne on HRT

vudoo

Awards
Now, I'm used to having acne on my back since high school but this **** is ridiculous. It's going up my neck, shoulders and down my arms.
It's not like I'm on a cycle dose or something. ****.
Anyone have problems w/ acne?
Got some organic apple cider vinegar to try. I hope it helps...

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Now, I'm used to having acne on my back since high school but this **** is ridiculous. It's going up my neck, shoulders and down my arms.
It's not like I'm on a cycle dose or something. ****.
Anyone have problems w/ acne?
Got some organic apple cider vinegar to try. I hope it helps...
Yeah I basically am always visiting a dermatologist now.

When I first started real HRT, I was taking HC + HCG mono, and broke out with cistic acne on my back. Accutane killed that in it's tracks (now treating scars from it).

Then I switched to test + hcg, things were ok.

Switched to gel + hcg.... now I have acne on my arms / shoulders, but treatment feels much better.

I'm using a gel on my arms called Ziana that combines clindamycin + tretinoin, and it helps a lot. Using a bleaching cream on the scars on my back and it seems to help, but I may opt for dermabrasion or something surgical to fix the scars... $hit really sucks, can't go to the beach or feel comfortable with my shirt off.

vudoo

Awards
Thanks for sharing. I'll check out Accutane.
I just broke out all over my neck. This SUCCKKSS.

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Keep in mind that low dose accutane will still likely work fine. Most docs like to dose high but a lot of people have had success with as low as 20mg per day.