Cramping on Superdrol

Codybenz

Codybenz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
What’s up with the cramping on superdrol?

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
lol, it’s pretty crazy, I couldn’t find any way around it, it’s the only time I ever had quad cramp, to the point I had to walk home on a run...

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
yep, these two. I drink a lot of coconut water for it.

anadrol is giving me the same issues as sdrol did in that regard
My calves locked up on anadrol. That was so damn painful

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
yeah it’s brutal, I’m not someone who cramps that much on orals but Jesus this stuff is making the morning jog a slog.

it’s also hit my appetite and guts harder than almost anything else has. I’m just about getting enough Cals in at the moment but not sure what I’ll do to keep increasing through the blast. Gonna have to man up and chow down like I’m eating the ass of a 20yr old ballerina

that said it is firing my strength up beautifully so I’m not complaining

Codybenz

Codybenz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Yeah I’m always hydrated and I fired up the taurine today. This is third week on. Arm and quad cramps all day.

appetite is definitely trash too. 3rd week in

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Yeah I’m always hydrated and I fired up the taurine today. This is third week on. Arm and quad cramps all day.

appetite is definitely trash too. 3rd week in
At the end of the day we have to accept we are on superdrol and all these dry drugs and it will happen. You can do whatever you want supplement potassium magnesium electrolytes creatine taurine and what not it may still be as bad. In my last tren cycle (and my only one) it was so bad for a total of 6 weeks I couldn’t fully extend my arm without my biceps and triceps fully locking and cramping or moving my arms over my head without my shoulders cramping like crazy. **** happens when you’re on steroids.

Codybenz

Codybenz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
At the end of the day we have to accept we are on superdrol and all these dry drugs and it will happen. You can do whatever you want supplement potassium magnesium electrolytes creatine taurine and what not it may still be as bad. In my last tren cycle (and my only one) it was so bad for a total of 6 weeks I couldn’t fully extend my arm without my biceps and triceps fully locking and cramping or moving my arms over my head without my shoulders cramping like crazy. **** happens when you’re on steroids.
First time I’ve ever experienced random cramps on any gear. First time running superdrol too. I’ve heard superdrol cramps are more common and worse than most orals. Was wondering if anybody knew the actual mechanism behind the cramps.

but you right, we have to suffer the sides to reap the benefits.

TMloc

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
yep, these two. I drink a lot of coconut water for it.

anadrol is giving me the same issues as sdrol did in that regard
Bro how have the gains been on Drol? Do you have a log on this...
Sorry for the derailing of topic thread

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
First time I’ve ever experienced random cramps on any gear. First time running superdrol too. I’ve heard superdrol cramps are more common and worse than most orals. Was wondering if anybody knew the actual mechanism behind the cramps.

How are things otherwise? PRing every workout? Looking full and joocy on the deltoids and arms?

Codybenz

Codybenz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
How are things otherwise? PRing every workout? Looking full and joocy on the deltoids and arms?
Delts are popping pretty good. Strength is up, but honestly not as dramatic as everyone made it sounds. Appearance wise it’s treating me much like tbol does. Strength is more than tbol I would say.

Reactions: Nac
TheVenom

TheVenom

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

I was doing OHP on SD and got the most horrific cramp in my serratus ant. I was stuck just standing there in lockout looking like a ninny because the negative felt like a dagger in the ribs 🤣

MadStax

MadStax

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
I was doing OHP on SD and got the most horrific cramp in my serratus ant. I was stuck just standing there in lockout looking like a ninny because the negative felt like a dagger in the ribs 🤣
Been there. It's one of the worst! Anybody who knows, knows.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Bro how have the gains been on Drol? Do you have a log on this...
Sorry for the derailing of topic thread
4 weeks in. Haven’t logged this one but it’s going well. I’m running 600:600 test:deca with 100mg adrol Ed.

generally feel good and noticeable strength gains. Holding very little water (slightly unusual for me) and weight is only up 9lbs (I say only as although that’s decent I normally gain that in water in week 1 alone. Definitely didn’t get enough calories in consistently in the first few weeks but have avoided any fat gain thus far.

its a good cycle and sides are all manageable. It can go one of two ways from here though and it’s the consistency on calories that will make the difference

mslifer904

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I had the same experience. Waking up in the middle night to your calves completely cramped up, thrashing around in bed like a fish out of water trying to get the cramps to stop..good times o_O

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I had the same experience. Waking up in the middle night to your calves completely cramped up, thrashing around in bed like a fish out of water trying to get the cramps to stop..good times o_O
Same always happens in bed lol. muscle felt like a rock was weird as hell

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
In my last tren cycle (and my only one) it was so bad for a total of 6 weeks I couldn’t fully extend my arm without my biceps and triceps fully locking and cramping or moving my arms over my head without my shoulders cramping like crazy. **** happens when you’re on steroids.
Kinda begs the question, is it worth it then ... Smaller doses where you can actually train vs bigger doses where you can't do full ROM.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Kinda begs the question, is it worth it then ... Smaller doses where you can actually train vs bigger doses where you can't do full ROM.
Actually it’s less bad during the workouts it was consistant throughout the day after or before the workout. Is it worth it? It all depends on your goals.For a casual guy that just wants to be in shape? Absolutely not worth it you’re right m. But then again why would a casual guy take something like tren or superdrol?

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Actually it’s less bad during the workouts it was consistant throughout the day after or before the workout. Is it worth it? It all depends on your goals.For a casual guy that just wants to be in shape? Absolutely not worth it you’re right m. But then again why would a casual guy take something like tren or superdrol?
Cuz it's fun, ... I guess : D

Burnfire

Burnfire

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I always made sure to est plenty of sweet potatoes and take taurine

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Once when I was on SD, I think it was 20, I was late for a date. I was by foot, and had about 30m of walking that needed to be done towards city center in 10m. My calves gave up after 3 minutes, turned into stone, and the rest of my legs turned into walking sticks shortly there after. I was probably the only penguin that day in my city, running through town, to get his fish.

mslifer904

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Once when I was on SD, I think it was 20, I was late for a date. I was by foot, and had about 30m of walking that needed to be done towards city center in 10m. My calves gave up after 3 minutes, turned into stone, and the rest of my legs turned into walking sticks shortly there after. I was probably the only penguin that day in my city, running through town, to get his fish.
**Finally gets there but dick won’t work #feelsbad

I’m picturing you doing a penguin waddle down the street and I’m laughing harder than I probably should.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I’ve been fucking before and cramped in both legs (one is bad enough but sort of able to style that out), we were missionary with her knees up by her chest so I ended up sort of bouncing up and down using the back of her thighs with my body/legs rigidly straight.

anyone who’d have seen it would have thought I was a proper amateur (not sure if you guys have seen the inbetweeners series (the uk one) but imagine the scene with will trying to have sex and you’ll have an idea)

mslifer904

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I’ve been fucking before and cramped in both legs (one is bad enough but sort of able to style that out), we were missionary with her knees up by her chest so I ended up sort of bouncing up and down using the back of her thighs with my body/legs rigidly straight.
I approve of where this thread is going

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

anyone who’d have seen it would have thought I was a proper amateur (not sure if you guys have seen the inbetweeners series (the uk one) but imagine the scene with will trying to have sex and you’ll have an idea)
I just ran SD a few wks ago. While 4uck1ng my wife, my God Damm taint cramped when I came, I kid u not. Luckily, she was cumming too so she didn't really notice. I have no idea how to stretch all the kegel muscles when they cramped!!!

...shes pregnant now. Again, not kidding. F my life.

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I just ran SD a few wks ago. While 4uck1ng my wife, my God Damm taint cramped when I came, I kid u not. Luckily, she was cumming too so she didn't really notice. I have no idea how to stretch all the kegel muscles when they cramped!!!

...shes pregnant now. Again, not kidding. F my life.
Them SD baby gains though ... Gonna be huuuge. Right babe? Babe ...?

Adrenolin

Adrenolin

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Taurine is best saved for pumps like lower back and calves

For cramping, proper hydration is key.. simply drinking more water doesn't necessarily hydrate you more as water can work as a diuretic flushing electrolytes out the more water you take in. Electrolytes are key to preventing cramping especially if you only increase your water intake on cycle.

Adrenolin

Adrenolin

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

For cramping, proper hydration is key.. simply drinking more water doesn't necessarily hydrate you more as water can work as a diuretic flushing electrolytes out the more water you take in. Electrolytes are key to preventing cramping especially if you only increase your water intake on cycle.

Codybenz

Codybenz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

Yeah I’ve been pounding the pedialyte as well

Adrenolin

Adrenolin

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah I’ve been pounding the pedialyte as well
An imbalance of sodium and potassium can cause cramping, water retention and high blood pressure. I try to get in at least 4x the amount of potassium as I do sodium. Limiting sodium to no more than 1500mg, I aim to get at least 6g potassium. If I'm shy of that, a salt substitute like nu salt or no salt comes in handy when seasoning your foods. A tsp has around 2500mg potassium (disclaimer: don't try consuming 2500 mg potassium salt at once, not only is it disgusting, but it'll give you a pretty intense stomach ache)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Trufitnessman2022 Anabolics 9
Trufitnessman2022 Anabolics 15
Supplements 5
Anabolics 11
IGF-1/GH 0