Covid Vaccine anyone?

THOR 70

THOR 70

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
how in the hell could the CDC blow this off coming from someone with her credentials?

faucci is a mustard seed that's how!!!!
Bro there have been a lot of high profile people in the medical/scientific community that have spoken out from the start. I’ve felt this was off from the start and sought them out. They just don’t align with the plan.

I truly HOPE this is just about some evil corporations trying to make billions off the people and not an act of global genocide

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Bro there have been a lot of high profile people in the medical/scientific community that have spoken out from the start. I’ve felt this was off from the start and sought them out. They just don’t align with the plan.

I truly HOPE this is just about some evil corporations trying to make billions off the people and not an act of global genocide
i can't even wrap my head around how crazy this whole vaccine thing has become. i've also felt there was something sketchy about the vaccines from the start, but when biden started making mandates to deny people their source of income unless they submit to his demands it blew my mind!!!

T

Toff

Awards
  • Established
and it still isn't going to be as good as my NATURAL antibodies, lol.

i am actually HAPPY i caught covid when i did-nothing to it and now i'm done with it!!!
unfortunately it doesnt stop the spread liek the vaccine does. That extra 5% coul dbe all we need to beat it

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
unfortunately it doesnt stop the spread liek the vaccine does. That extra 5% coul dbe all we need to beat it
where is the proof that the vaccine prevents spread...link please!!!